Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Where's the PC Version?

Man...no BSG for da PC? AAARrrrggggghhhhh

Thanks Flanker.....

Revamped Freespace engine.....sounds fun.!!

1.1 ABOUT THE DEMO

Drafted and pressed into service, your only hope of survival is to fall in line and train to join the ranks of the elite Viper pilots of Battlestar Pegasus. Get a taste of the action that awaits you in the upcoming main campaign with intense single- and multiplayer missions. Will you become one of Pegasus elite, or will you give your life in the vast, cold battleground of deep space?

Game features:

* Powered by the revamped Freespace 2 engine

* Entirely stand-alone, Freespace 2 not required

* Accurately detailed high-resolution ship models

* High quality, originally engineered audio

* Authentic, original in-game soundtrack, in addition to pieces by Bear McCreary and Richard Gibbs

* Original characters and voice acting

* A three mission single player campaign depicting never-before-seen events, interwoven with and true to the series storyline

* Head online and go head-to-head with your friendsand foesin intense multiplayer missions including Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and others

* Exciting Viper combat with authentic weaponry and flight controls

1.2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

WINDOWS

Minimum Recommended Specifications:

Computer: 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible computer

Operating System: Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP

CPU: Pentium® 1 GHz or AMD Athlon 800 MHz processor

Memory: 512 MB RAM

Graphics Card: 64 MB NVIDIA® GeForce 3, ATI Radeon Hardware T&L card or other OpenGL compatible video card

Sound Card: Windows® 98/2000/XP-compatible sound card

Input Device: Windows® compatible mouse and keyboard

DirectX®: DirectX® version 8.1 or higher

OpenAL: OpenAL is a cross-platform 3D audio API appropriate for use with gaming applications and many other types of audio applications.

Installation: 600 MB free HD space

Recommended System Specs:

Computer: 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible computer

Operating System: Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ or equivalent Pentium® processor

Memory: 1gb MB RAM

Graphics Card: 256 MB NVIDIA® GerForce 6, equivalent ATI Hardware T&L card or other OpenGL compatible video card

Sound Card: Windows® 98/2000/XP-compatible sound card

Input Device: Windows® compatible joystick

DirectX®: DirectX® version 8.1 or higher

OpenAL: OpenAL is a cross-platform 3D audio API appropriate for use with gaming applications and many other types of audio applications.

Installation: 600 MB free HD space

I still have to try this...haven't had a chance yet! There was also a B5 FS2 conversion in the works somewhere...

it's alright..not great but then it's a demo and I'm sure they're still working on it.The MK vii viper is kinda cool,and the raiders are hard targets to hit.

Guest Saganuay82

Cylons are hard to it? Oh yeah, plus the sun shining in your face and the blackness of space. I got it downloaded last night and gave it a run. Great sound effects. Nice simple walk through for the tutorial in the demo. I like it. I think I'll pick it up when it comes out.

They seem to be giving it alot of support in their forums.This could be a very interesting game.yes a cockpit would be nice,or atleast having that option.

Raiders are quick..I was constantly using the match speed command.