Sign in to follow this  
triplethr3at

Hel Avir

Shalom

Rak ratziti lada,at im yesh WIPs shel hel avir. Ani yodea al benadam ehad she bone Tzukit.

Ani rak ratziti lada,at im yesh cama israelim o yehudim she yodim ek livnot avironim al hamekshev.

Hi guys who can't read my heblish and can read english. I was just wondering if we can get a body count on how many Jewish or israeli modders we have out there. I have some great ideas for aircraft that we can build but Im gonna need some help. So far we have a tzukit in the works but there are many more aircrafts and skins that I would like to have out. Such mods may include:

Bell-204

Bell-205

Bell-206

Lavi

AH-64 Apache

Mirage IIIBJ

Kfir-TC2

Seascan

Cesna 180

de Haviland D.H.89 A

PBY-5A

Grumman G-44 widgeon

Skins

Israeli captured MiG-23

Israeli E2C hawk Eye

B-17

Mosquito

Tiger moth

PT-17

fOCKER S.11

RF-4E

Bell-204

Aircraft believed to be in progress

Vautour

Fouga-58 Magister

We need all the help we can get. So give me some feedback. Who can help? Any new ideas?

Shalom, shalom.

Le'tsa'ari ani lo yodea ech livnot metosim al hamachshev, aval rak ratsiti lehagid sheyesh po od israeli (lamrot she ani gar be Oklahoma). :)

Lefi da'ati anachnu tserechim livnot et halavi T.D. - ani met al hamatos haze. Ani yachol la'avod al kvatsey ha .ini...

Shalom, shalom.

Le'tsa'ari ani lo yodea ech livnot metosim al hamachshev, aval rak ratsiti lehagid sheyesh po od israeli (lamrot she ani gar be Oklahoma). :)

Lefi da'ati anachnu tserechim livnot et halavi T.D. - ani met al hamatos haze. Ani yachol la'avod al kvatsey ha .ini...

Tov meod as akshav anaknu tzerhim limtzot leha mishehu she yodea livnot metosim be makshev ve atem yeholim la,avod beyahad. Tedaber im ha haver sheli NGHENGO who oved al cama metosim ve ani hoshev she hu tzarik kzat ezra. Who lo medaber ivrit aval.

Tov meod as akshav anaknu tzerhim limtzot leha mishehu she yodea livnot metosim be makshev ve atem yeholim la,avod beyahad. Tedaber im ha haver sheli NGHENGO who oved al cama metosim ve ani hoshev she hu tzarik kzat ezra. Who lo medaber ivrit aval.

Beseder.

Mirage Factory works on F-4E Kurnass, Kurnass 2000 and the RF-4E for IDF/AF

IT doesn't matter that TK now has his own version of the Kurnass in WOI, the MF version will be finished too.

There will be updated versions of the MF Mirage IIIC and the Nesher too ( several model improvments on plane and cockpit)

Mirage Factory works on F-4E Kurnass, Kurnass 2000 and the RF-4E for IDF/AF

IT doesn't matter that TK now has his own version of the Kurnass in WOI, the MF version will be finished too.

There will be updated versions of the MF Mirage IIIC and the Nesher too ( several model improvments on plane and cockpit)

But it will have aproprieted cockpit?

Kurnas 2000 have 3 MFDs for what i can remember....

yes... :grin:

MFDs.. only 2

Edited by Crusader

hi guys. i am about to finish the twin seater variant of iai kfir.from a photo tat regards a twin seater at the HHA museum at Hatzerim, it seems that there's at least athe left cannon installed on the plane.is it true?

no jokes, i am about to finish it!!!!

Hey Aleks.

This thing looks great.

I guess there is no need to work on its FM since it is the same as the Kfir C-2 and it can adopt its FM.

Danny.

As far as I know there are no Israeli modders here. as for Jewish, I think there are.

I don't understand why they have to be Israeli or Jewish modders, all they have to be is, they have to be skilled and to love the world of aviation.

Just take a look at Alekses 2 seat Kfir. I LOVE IT!!! :yes:

BTW, I'd love to see a mod of the Lavi in here.

Cheers buddy.

Edited by Mannie

Well i would asume that the (jewsih/israeli) comunity would have the most interest in modding israeli aircraft.

There is a Lavi in the pipe but its low priority as of now

don't misunderstand me guys, but i said this only for one reason.each one has in his heart more the airforce of his own country!!that's why i ask particularly help from guys of israel

Updating the Israeli WIP list

Lavi

-3d model complete

-work on FM, Skin, Loudout, animations

Kfir-TC2

-derived from the TC7 mod

Kfir-TC7

-3d momdle complete

-FM complete

-loudout complete

-work on Skin, ini tweak, animations

Fouga Magister

-3d almost complete

If there are any other Israeli WIP feel free to update the list

Yo yo yo!!!!!!

I can't believe my eyes.

Aleks, Long May You Live bro.

I see a dream jumping right out of my screen!!!

Thank you very much my friend.

I think I'm going to have to update my Israeli Airforce thread.

Looking forward to all of these mods soon guys.

thanks guys for the good works...but the lavi issue is a tough ini question.any help is welcome!!

p.s. as u see, i made a single version.i used the 3 d plans of the existing prototypes, and some issues from artwork regarding the single-seater version.i believed that the two versions didn't present many differences exept the nose area.it is purely a "what if" airplane, and please forgive any mistakes made .

HEy aleks I got an idea last evening as I saw your pics about the lavi, you know the antena stuff and additions wich were put by the israelis on the F-16`s?! The later falcons are full of stuff like this, so I ask you would you create a early Lavi and a what if "later" Lavi with additional antennas.. maybe different shape or something like this, anything that let the Lavi look more advanced.

Pls don`t take this as critic, it was just an idea and Damn.. I like your work!

twoseater Kfir, Lavi... what do I want more ;-)

hi blackbird! thanks for the good words.the point is that lavi is stil incomplete.as for the extra antennas, i think that some real sufa photos can help.nevertheless, as we all know, no one from the real single-seater lavis were ever delivered for tests, so my single seater is purely a what if project.meanwhile i try to set ani ini file, too difficult for a delta-canard conformation(basing in existing ones is really impossible!!)