Sign in to follow this  
jtin

Any More Activity?

I recently got into this game (May 2007) and have been addicted, I just noticed we had an AA forum now.

It seems like there is no activity here these days... also reflected in game I hear, there is a 39% drop in players from March 2006 to now. Does anyone else play?

Also, in case you don't know, 2.8.2 was released... new maps Rummage and SF Hospital SE, also there is a self-healing medic option and voice recog.

Well, I just wanted to see if anyone still plays this great game, my in game username is AA_jtin and I'm 37 honor. :wink:

Edited by jtin

I recently got into this game (May 2007) and have been addicted, I just noticed we had an AA forum now.

It seems like there is no activity here these days... also reflected in game I hear, there is a 39% drop in players from March 2006 to now. Does anyone else play?

Also, in case you don't know, 2.8.2 was released... new maps Rummage and SF Hospital SE, also there is a self-healing medic option and voice recog.

Well, I just wanted to see if anyone still plays this great game, my in game username is AA_jtin and I'm 37 honor. :wink:

I've been playin since 01 jamonC is my handle, 21 honor it is a great game but it is hard to find a server to play on.

You can always find a good game here:

banner_560x95.png

http://www.TeamODB.com

We have several beta members (including myself) and have been playing the game since its inception. Pop into our forums and server, get to know everyone and we'll give ya the pass to teamspeak. Many great nights of playing.

Fates

I used to play AA a LOT but I got tired of the rampant cheating and 'tards.

I wonder if my account even still exists...

Oh wait! Hey, I'm still there...37 honor even...though all my stats have been dropped due to playing before version 2.7....

FastCargo (B1T38B737DC10)

You can always find a good game here:

banner_560x95.png

http://www.TeamODB.com

We have several beta members (including myself) and have been playing the game since its inception. Pop into our forums and server, get to know everyone and we'll give ya the pass to teamspeak. Many great nights of playing.

Fates

RGR that, I'll play more tomorrow night.

Yeah, now the game looks like its speeding in that direction, especially with the release of the first "Fully Mission Capable" mission that featured bugs galore, with tons of missions still awaiting approval that are 1000x better... though the clan I recently joined are the only people that are still the only people holding me onto AA (http://www.sbd-gaming.com/index.php).

The official AA forums are probably another reason why... with the "I'm the expert" attitude worse than SimHQ its a marvel that the developers are listening to these people rant about how "if you ask for another MP5, ill kill ur kitty".

At least I got Call of Duty 4 for Christmas... and with SFP1, I'm set for a couple years.

Gentleman....there's much more going on then you may be aware of.

As a Beta, I can only say so much, but it's common knowledge that AA is headed towards a new game engine. I can say that your thoughts and opinions probably will ring true for AAO as it is today. The Game will split IMHO and you will have 2.0 and 3.0 editions. The 2.0 will be an older engine with mods, maps, etc...etc... You will have a great deal of mod-ability for the game. I hope that they continue this into 3.0, but since it IS a new game engine, the Devs may limit this to some extent. I'm not sure who knows how much content will be able to be ported from 2.0 to 3.0, but I believe that it will be limited to some extent.

Much like any game, there comes a point where technology has out leaped the software, and the Dev's behind America's Army are quite aware of this. It is time for a new game (America's Army 3.0). You guys are in for one big friggen suprise...hehe...hehe...hehe...muhahhahahaahahaa....

Cheers~

FatesODB

planning to rejoing the game when i buy a new computer

hopefully soooon

one of the best games ever!!!

p.s.

like the look of the forum... cool

Edited by Nesher