Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Passenger Briefing

Is this for real or did some funny guy just record his voice over the video. In any case its still funny

That sounds EXACTLY like a SWA announcement. I think that's PHX...I'm not sure though...the tower looks familiar...

FastCargo

I think it's legit...

I was on a flight once where the flight attendent did a very similar routine plus he asked us all to lower our heads so the pilot could see to back out the plane.....

"If you have not used a seat belt since you rode in a 1964 Ford Falcon you will need some instructions on how to use these" or something.

It was a riot.

Did I catch a "schmutz" in there almost?

Yep, that's Portland. That guy was pretty funny~~

My briefing for passengers was real simple:

"Don't touch anything rusty or shiny. Puke in the bag provided or you clean it up. Cries for mercy will be ignored. You will not hear the second command to eject because at that moment you will be the aircraft commander of a bad airplane experiencing a heavy draft and a nose-up tendency. I will be gone. Questions?"

Edited by Jug