Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

For those working on the Ace Combat mod.

Gentlemen, a person here on the website who built and released the EF2000 got this in a private message today:

you know its annoying i am designing a few of the Ace Combat futuristic Fighters

and i'm going to post very soon.

EF2000?

why post it if its not ready?

Why even have it in the modern aircraft download if its not ready

I mean a little courtesy comrade!

Don't post if its just fricken eye-candy!

Here is the whole thread...the modder that this message was sent to was apologizing for being rude in return.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...mp;#entry150186

In my opinion, this modder had every right to deliver whatever scathing response he sent to the anonymous poster.

So, to Mr. Anonymous, a warning.

I have a VERY strong suspicion who you are.

I do not want to hear any excuses...there is NO excuse for your rude behavior, NONE AT ALL.

If I find out who you are specifically, I will make every effort to convince the admins to have you gone.

If I see another message like this to anyone...private or public...the same applies.

We do not tolerate trolling of any type here, don't think that just because it's a PM, or that English isn't your first language, that gives you extra latitude.

It doesn't. Period.

FastCargo

I will close my account in 2 days. Apologizing for my wife everytime is just getting out of hand. MY wife and i love to come here and download and also wanted to contribute but now i am lost in this. me and my wife Jinji wanted to do alot to show are gratitude to the other modders. but all that came was me apologizing for her actions. I do apologize for this insult thrown towards the modder who received the earlier message. So this will be the final time i apologize. I closing my account in 2 days and walking away. Sorry and farewell.

Koushiro of Shizuoka.

I just wish I had the insight and intuition that some of our members have shown here, This could have had a happier conclusion, I would have had an appreciation for some aspects of cultural differences, Please Mr koushiro accept my appology if it seems I have isulted your wife, I wish that you didn't feel you have to leave the forum, I guess if the events were as you describe then your wife was acting out of some loyalty to you which is admirable and correct if a little misguided, be proud of her.

Sorry

Craig

I got one of my old HL modding pals to set up a board for the AC team including Koushiro if they feel like it:

http://harrysite.net/forums/

It's a multipurpose forum mostly discussing 3d stuff and painting.

Craig as a user of mods and yes I am especially enjoying the EF-2000 regardless of the comprimises that those of us without WOI have to make. I truly hope that the aforementioned incident does not discourage you from any future projects that you might have been considering. The number of us who appreciate and are grateful for your contribution outweighs the "others". Thank you again for EF-2000 :clapping: she is a beaut. :yes:

Edited by Atreides

I do apologize for all this and having everyone blame my husband.

He does protect my interests

but i was out of line and insulted a modder out of immaturity.

I just hope i can be forgiven on this and i'll keep my mouth shut when it comes

to making comments on other members designs.

Like my husband told me

"Theres right way to make a comment and a wrong way"

I chose the wrong way and in that

I deeply apologize.

post-33865-1207531905_thumb.jpg

We've gotten about all the mileage out this that I think we can. Mistakes were made, we informed everyone about our policy, and it's all water under the bridge. That said we'll close this thread down so we can get back to enjoying what we're here for.

Erik Thompson

CombatACE.com