Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Ok, I picked up TFU yesterday (for my brand-new 60GB X360) and have played the opening level where you're Vader. So far, I like it quite a bit. It looks stunning and the fighting has been enjoyable. Who else has it? Anyone have it for PS3, Wii, PSP?

I don't have it yet because it comes out on friday here in the UK.

I do have the demo on the Xbox360 though. Its somehow very satisfying to pick up a massive box and drop it on 5 peoples heads. :biggrin:

My daughter and I bought it for the WII. The graphics leave a lot to be desired, but I'm comparing it to all the previews I've seen for the PS3 and XBOX360.

The motion controls are really good with a lot of variety of movements. We've just played part of the Vader mission, and the dual mode.

I wish they would of made a PC version.

ISn't the game just "too much"? Making Star Wars a Superman movie or DBZ-like?

BTW, I don't have the specs to run it, but post some screenshots!

I'm playing it on the 360 and OMG!!!!!!!!! will have to buy it!!!!!!!!

ISn't the game just "too much"? Making Star Wars a Superman movie or DBZ-like?

BTW, I don't have the specs to run it, but post some screenshots!

Specs? Either you have the console or you don't! It's for PS3, 360, Wii, PSP, PS2, and DS I think. You CAN'T get it for the PC. :sad:

Yes, the Force powers seem a bit overblown, but on the other hand the lightsaber isn't "realistic", it takes a few swipes to take out enemies as opposed to the realism mod I used for Jedi Academy where you knock off a limb or cut in half anyone you hit with it, no matter how "powerful" they are.

There are limitations to using the Force powers, too, so I think they balanced it well.

Has anyone who's got it on the 360 got either of the lightning shield achievements because i can't seem to get them and they're pretty much the only two i've got left.

Really? Geez, I've gotten less than half of them. I've got less than 300 of the 1000 and I'm under no illusions I'll even get 500.