Man, Final Flight was SOOOOOOOOOOOO sad!

I remember reading it on holiday some 5 or 6 years ago...

Brings back memories!

I knew you guys would figure it out. So easy mode does it. Bummer as I use HARD. Maybe MiGBusters will work for the other settings. Thanks!

Storm

Yeah only tested in Hard mode

The dive bomb from 12k has always been standard for the A-6 - along with every other jet - doesnt exactly give that unique A-6 feeling on low level bombing though that a DIANE would give

the ccip is only an inaccurate cue to ripple bombs anyway in this sim.

Also look for the book "Launch the Intruders" about the Sunday Puncher's deployment during the Linebacker Campaigns. Awesome read.

img00004

how this just using the stock bird
Edited by yubba
  • Like 1

I like this set up

img00021

I was short but the line up is almost perfect if I had set bomb ripple up I'd would have walked through the target 4 dumb 1000 pounders.

Edited by yubba

That was done with the avionics out of the A-7k found at Nato Fighters Column 5 I think it is the most accurate CCIP,, I have it in all my A-7s except the A-7B I did a anthology with them stepping them up in a avionic evolution series,,did the same with the B-52,.

img00020

this has the f-15e avionics in it,,,

ok the below was done with the a-7e avionics
Edited by yubba