Sign in to follow this  
GhostDog

Let Me Know What You've Got #2

For all you mission and campaign builders out there.

I try to be out and about to scout for your work which i would love to host here on Biohaz. But i cant be everywhere and forums sometimes move at a faster pace than i can keep up with. So:...

...plz do me the favour of sending me a PM or an email ( ghostdog@biohazcentral.com ) when you either make something new you want us to host or find any of yor work missing from our file library

Thanks in advance

GhostDog

Is there a way to edit a campaign ? I would like to add a couple of more player flyable planes so me and my buddies can injoy a coop campaign.

The only way to do it is to download the tool to extract the missions from the campaign. Grab the Campaign Mission Extractor or something like that. Should be available on lockonfiles.com.

The only way to do it is to download the tool to extract the missions from the campaign. Grab the Campaign Mission Extractor or something like that. Should be available on lockonfiles.com.

Hello

I'm currently working on a series of missions based on Red Storm Rising.

The 1st question is.

Is there is a way to control which Air to Air Missile the AI planes fire.

I'm working on a scenario that require has 2 groups of F-14's.

The 1st group has to fly line abreast and fire their AIM-7 wait for the missiles to hit then turn 100deg in AB.

As the 1st group is pursued by the surviving MiG the 2nd group has to come up from behind and below the MiG-29's and fire only their AIM-9's.

The 2nd question is there a mod corrects the missile load out for the F-14?

Right now it's short 2 AIM-7 stations.

Station 4 and 9 should be able to carry either AIM-7 or the AIM-54 but currently only mounts the AIM-54.

Thanks