Sign in to follow this  
Guest British_eh

Aircraft Carrier Mission HMS Furious + Sop Camel

Guest British_eh

Hi there.

If you missed it, go to top of Page on Combat Ace task bar and go to Downloads and..............

see the Mission for those brave souls who crave danger, take off and landing on an aircraft carrier, oh.........and a mission too.

Cheers,

British_eh

Excellent!

I know what I'm going to be doing this evening!

Cheers mate!

Brilliant mission..though I may have done something wrong?

When I start on the flight deck...its at the same height as the sea?...but after take off..I look back, and I can see the whole ship.

I think I installed it as per instructions, but a bit of advice would be most welcome

the cfs-3 engine will not allow the carrier to be above sea levil;therefor you start at sea levil...landing is even worse as the ship will collapse to sea levil just befor you land makeing landing quite an exsperience...

PD

the cfs-3 engine will not allow the carrier to be above sea levil;therefor you start at sea levil...landing is even worse as the ship will collapse to sea levil just befor you land makeing landing quite an exsperience...

PD

Ah, that explains it...thanks PD :salute: