Sign in to follow this  
mrwaffles

DCS Black Shark joystick problems

A problem just occurred recently while i was playing dcs black shark. When i start flying a mission, everything is fine. But as soon as i touch the joystick, the helicopter immediately pitches back as hard as it possibly can. I have calibrated the joystick and tried it on my various other flight sims, and no problems have arisen so far, so im assuming that its only a problem with dcs. When i go to "Axis tune" in controls, and leave the joystick centered, it gives me this for the y axis: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Launcher_2010-06-02_15-51-14-76.bmp

I noticed the placement of the boxes and dots are sort of off to the left, whereas if i look at the x axis, they are right in the middle of the white square, and even on the red line. I'm wondering if the game is simply interpreting the joystick input wrong. Any help right now would be appreciated.