Sign in to follow this  
DWCAce

Global Conflict Blue

I stumbled upon this after reading the links posted above. Hopefully I'll have more time to play with this in the coming months. It's free, and it looks like add-ons are available.

GC Blue Wiki

750px-Airops.jpg

750px-Hailung2.jpg

Interesting find I think this will be worth a good look... I will post my comments when I have had some time on it... :good:

Okay I had a go at this on Sunday and I quite like it even though it seems similar to Fleet Command it seems more to it... you control everything loadouts the works and I like that your bases dont have unlimited weapons for you to play with.... Also the scenarios I had a go with gave me a good work out in the old brainbox department...

Thanks for the quickie review. I still haven't had time to play with it even thought the wife is away.

Thanks for the quickie review. I still haven't had time to play with it even thought the wife is away.

I can do a deeper review on Sunday if my life remembers to slow down for 10seconds... As I need to spend a couple of hours playing with it to investigate further...

No worries, I'll be on vacation for the next week or so, I doubt I'll have time to test it a I'll be out @ Oshkosh and spending time with the new wife.

Looks like both Beer and Fleet Command CC both brought attention to this game some years ago. Still looking to try it out :)

From the limited amounts I have played of it... It is damn good as good as FC I would think... with the added advantage that you have limited weapons and you can mod your Aircraft loadouts.