Sign in to follow this  
von Baur

HELP!

I've modified the "Gothas Over London" mission to allow for takeoff, flying to target, and flying back. I was set at the right spot on the airfield, facing the right direction, everything perfect. I've even managed to get up airspeed and lift off and over the trees. But it always drops me out of the mission within a minute or two.

I've gotten an error message about online/offline stores (I'll try to copy it today and post exact text), but not always. I also noticed that the TAC does not bring up any waypoints. The only thing I did was add <Waypoint Type="takeoff" Speed="0" IsWarpable="n" Lat="N51*4'54.1328"" Lon="E3*38'51.6650"" Alt="21.56"/> before the existing waypoints and <Waypoint Type="landing" Speed="0" IsWarpable="n" Lat="N51*4'54.1328"" Lon="E3*38'51.6650"" Alt="21.56"/> after them.

Any ideas, off the tops of your heads?

Sometimes its best not to try and work out why it is working and accept the little miracles you get...