Sign in to follow this  
Tuba2

Populate Airfield Facility

After a HD reformat I reinstalled OFF and the patches. Everything functioned properly. I then installed the HitR update. Now when I "go to field" I receive the message "Populate Airfield Facility: Aircraft Setup Error". I have reinstalled the Hat in the Ring expansion several times but still receive the error message. Can anyone tell me what file is missing or how to correct this problem?

Thanks Jim

ANYTIME you add something major to your Hard Drive ( HitR ), or do a System Restore, you MUST configure your video card yet again ( white square in Workshop )

Thanks Uncleal. I had done that and now I have tried it again. However, the error message is still being displayed.

Thanks Uncleal. I had done that and now I have tried it again. However, the error message is still being displayed. OOPs! Found possible answer at the Overflandersfields.com

If you have installed BH&H, and then HITR addon, and then get an error running the manager such as

"Populate Airfield Facility:

Aircraft set up Error."

Then this means you forgot to update Between Heaven and Hell to v1.32 before installing Hat in the Ring!

So uninstall HITR and OFF, then start again ---> See 3) above !!