Oh, that one is just plain gorgeous, paul :D

I love it, and the B version was the most used during the time period. Just send it over when done, and I will do the rest :)

Also added two Norwegian Squadrons of F-86 into the campaign. The ground war keeps bugging me tought. Need alot more checking at.

Once that is done, I will start working on the next campaign. I rather release it all in one big pack when I feel its good enought :)

Edited by JonathanRL

Also: I desperatly need somebody to have a look at the Campaign atm, since the mission text for some reason refuses to work. I do something wrong, but cannot pinpoint it.

Same with the ground war - pref from somebody with experience.

Oh, that one is just plain gorgeous, paul :D

I love it, and the B version was the most used during the time period. Just send it over when done, and I will do the rest :)

Also added two Norwegian Squadrons of F-86 into the campaign. The ground war keeps bugging me tought. Need alot more checking at.

Once that is done, I will start working on the next campaign. I rather release it all in one big pack when I feel its good enought :)

Just remember that in my last F-86K pack there are ALL Norvegian planes/squadrons. Maybe use them.:drinks:

I can make RNAF Vampires, too.

Paul: Way ahead of you. You are ending up getting a big part of this packs thank you list :D

RNAF Vamps - nor finnish ones for that matter - is not necessary. Finland only had six of them, and while I added a Squadron of them, it requires the player to have Exp 1, and I dont want too many dependencies on bought material. Most of it should be third-party. All Vamp squads have the AlternateType option. The boring kind :D

Well I have to say that I'm going to use last squadronlist (DLC8) with ALL Sweden Squadrons with ALL Yellow/Black numbers and Crest to use with ALL planes types.... Those who haven't the J-34 will edit their squadronlist adding them.

BTW I have a question for You (mostly people from Sweden) : I know that in each wing (Es. F.17 or F.3) there where 3 squadrons Red, Blue and Yellow with colored letters and late stripes. There was an order (es. 1st Red, 2nd Blue, 3rd Yellow)?

I need to know to right number my decal letters.

Thanks.

:bye:

i have the Aerofax book on the Draken, but we may need more models than just the F we have (wasn't there a dedicated ground attack variant, with more pylons?)

The D and J models should probably not pose too much of a problem though for the D the shape of the cockpit differs. The Danes used the (formidable...) F 35 ground attack variant and work was done on that one in the first gen. I have it flying around nicely......:grin:

Houdoe,

Derk

BTW I have a question for You (mostly people from Sweden) : I know that in each wing (Es. F.17 or F.3) there where 3 squadrons Red, Blue and Yellow with colored letters and late stripes. There was an order (es. 1st Red, 2nd Blue, 3rd Yellow)?

I need to know to right number my decal letters.

IF you are looking for airplane decals for the Squadrons, this will help you: http://home.swipnet.se/peters_flygsidor/flottiljer.htm

However, I am unsure if this is what you are looking for. If you are looking for correct numbers, I dont know if there is any way to help you :/

IF you are looking for airplane decals for the Squadrons, this will help you: http://home.swipnet..../flottiljer.htm

However, I am unsure if this is what you are looking for. If you are looking for correct numbers, I dont know if there is any way to help you :/

THX I found what I was looking for :drinks:

Good link!

The D and J models should probably not pose too much of a problem though for the D the shape of the cockpit differs. The Danes used the (formidable...) F 35 ground attack variant and work was done on that one in the first gen. I have it flying around nicely......:grin:

Houdoe,

Derk

Derk, you mean this pak, by lindr2?

http://combatace.com/files/file/8000-j-35-draken-pack-abbsdfsjoef35/

the weapons need a LOT of work; creation of the 13.5cm rockets (which I've done -cloned the 15cm ones from the Tunnan pak)) and some other tweeks.

was playing with the 35D eariler today, and got it fairly dialed in. However, I'm thinking of switching out the F-104 pit it's using for the Thud, like I did on the F. (there's the old one from ArmorDave's Thud pak that works fine in SF2, and won't require folks having full-4 merged and/or SF2V for the cockpit.)

should I go ahead with that?

do it :good:

ok, some cockpit experimentations...

armordaves 105D pit, no rwr in the J35D

stock 3w 105D_66 w/rwr and full HUD in the J35J (note: is says j35f, where it should say J35J my bad!)

i still need to test the J with AD's 105G pit - which has the rwr scope, but it's pretty much the same as the regular one, with the rwr scope at the bottom of the rightside windshield bow

Edited by Wrench

post-5138-0-40287300-1316155192.jpgpost-5138-0-90331200-1316155207.jpgpost-5138-0-75040100-1316155238.jpgpost-5138-0-48440800-1316155253.jpg

[still WIPs]

:vampire:

Edited by paulopanz

Allow me to drool upon those Vamps. Are thoose for Thirdwires Vamp or a Third party ?

looks good guys! In fact it's getting my interest...

ADave's pit can pass as a stand in, could use some recolouring into greenish like the Draaken ones... Kevin do you happen to have the pit folder you could send me via PM? I'll be off a weekend away from my modding computer, but with free time... (hint)

they look too smooth for Paskos, and have the correct drop tank -- i'd say 3W

---

AD's 105G pit, full hud, tews rwr. it seems the hud is a bit larger on this version, than on the stock SF2V 105D_66, but there's more room at the top of the canopy bow

i'll send it to whom ever wants it

stary: i'll send you the whole plane, if ya want! First, I have to find a gray skin for it, for the later years of service.

it should be noted, the gauge measurments have been 'metricized'

Edited by Wrench

Wrench: Before you get all carried away with the HUD Models and the modern Drakens, could I request you also make a early version for the A & B Interceptors? Should only be to make it slighly less advanced and remove HUD and such. This is optimal, since the SF1 Pack Early Drakens can fly well enought in SF2 (tought a re-skin would make them happy).

I must say the work is looking very nice, and its amazing to see the changes from shot to shot :)

Wrench, send me full plane with cockpit when it's more or less ready, I'll try turning the cockpit into more plausible one

like this?

J-35B, natural metal (uses AD's pit), minimal radar, 4 winders, (CAP, INTERCEPT); 2 lau-3 RPs (CAS)

were any of the A or B painted green or any camo?

--

finally saw the tractor beam -- its coming from the nose gear strut/doors area. even when using the j-35f.shd lod it's noticable only the ground. still don't have the bouncy jigglly!

and i'm off to bed ... its 1:30 am here

like this?

J-35B, natural metal (uses AD's pit), minimal radar, 4 winders, (CAP, INTERCEPT); 2 lau-3 RPs (CAS)

were any of the A or B painted green or any camo?

--

finally saw the tractor beam -- its coming from the nose gear strut/doors area. even when using the j-35f.shd lod it's noticable only the ground. still don't have the bouncy jigglly!

and i'm off to bed ... its 1:30 am here

Hah, I just had my breakfest :D

Yes, what you described is the J-35B in a nutshell and what I am looking for. A later campaign then 1965 is up to anybody else.

Will try to get some more ground war done while you take your well deserved rest.

just finished my second coffe :D 10:40 A.M here

and I'm for more modern settings

Stary, If you want, i could send you my work so far, and you could get to work updating it to a modern setting if you like. However, ground war still a pain to work out.

Allow me to drool upon those Vamps. Are thoose for Thirdwires Vamp or a Third party ?

TW :good:

Well this not "directly available" but fine ....

post-5138-0-85317800-1316178212.jpg

(workin' decals/squadrons/stripes)

- shadows ok

- take off/FM not so bad (Baffmeister could improve)

- cockpit to fix

Edited by paulopanz