Sign in to follow this  
fallenphoenix1986

OFP Red Hammer

Ok, I know I'm about 10 years behind the curve... question is how does one go about geting the red hammer expansion to work?

I've installed it a 2 or 3 times over the last year and never been able to access the new camaign/missions or vehicles, though each time I've tried the install appears to be sucsesful righ up until I select a Red Hammer mission and the game CTD's. I know I had it working many years ao on an older machine and rarely played it so the disk should be ok. I've asked around on a few FPS forums to no avail, if anyone here has any ideas I'd appreciate the input.... or do I just go and buy ARMA II :P

Craig

go and buy ARMA 2 :smile:

I remember having no problems installing Red Hammer, it should create own mod folder inside OFP folder IIRC :dntknw:

It was just one .PBO file, there wasn't much to it. All I can think is maybe your game is patched to later version than the PBO still works with? Any way you could reinstall OFP at an older patch level and then install RH and THEN patch?

I last played RH before Resistance came out, long before Arma1, so other than atrocious voice acting I remember little else of it. :grin:

Actually that just might be it, first thing I did after reinstalling was patch the game fully... then after completing everything tried to insall RH.

Craig :drinks: