Sorry for the quality, especially the sound... My pc is crapheap. also, this was my first video, I need to learn )))

Nothing exciting about the mission, just felt like tearing apart bombers, but I think it shows off just how good the game can look with a liberal dose of Stary's mods...

• Like 1

nice, thanks!

BUT...

you're not a fighter pilot, you're a Terminator! :minigun:

I thought I had this battle under control...then things changed...

Aaaah nice flying and shooting ShrikeHawk. More more more please!

Was it a deflection shot from the AI at the end I never saw anything on the 6??

Thank you! Yeah, one swept through and got on my 6 long enough to get a killing shot. He's there for just a moment. If you rewind a few seconds back before I got hit, there's a view from the enemy aircraft. As I start the rolling scissors you can see him for just a moment as he latches onto my tail. I reworked the FMs on all these planes and now they're extremely deadly. I really have to stay on my toes to survive. More videos are on the way. :grin:

Aaaah nice flying and shooting ShrikeHawk. More more more please!

Was it a deflection shot from the AI at the end I never saw anything on the 6??

Ok yep see it. I find the AI tougher and tougher the further back in time it goes :angry:  Can only imagine what it's like in First Eagles!....

• Like 1

Our flight of four P-51Ds got thoroughly manhandled by four Fw-190F-8s. I dispatched three of them before four Bf-109s jumped in and made a lousy day worse. The boys got one 109 before the last Mustang went down.

I stood alone against the remaining three 109s. I caught one napping and brought him down. The last two came after me with blood in their eyes. They tag-teamed me for a while, always one sniffing at my 6. I was fighting for life. I lived one second at a time. Attack, get jumped, evade, the cycle repeated many times. I downed another and the last 109 ran for it full bore.

I was shot up and tired. I decided to call it quits and leave him be.

• Like 4

Awesome. That was very tense ShrikeHawk!

• Like 1

It was tense. I was surprised I survived it! When I saw that guy just a few yards behind me I just about freaked. That barrel roll I pulled was nothing but pure instinct.

Edited by ShrikeHawk

It was tense. I was surprised I survived it! When I saw that guy just a few yards behind me I just about freaked. That barrel roll I pulled was nothing but pure instinct.

Did a similar stunt yesterday! I just gunned down a mig, looked back and there's another one right up the tailpipe. Full on panic. Slapped the brakes on and went into a nose low scissors.

He ended up shooting me on the nose.

It was not good:(

• Like 2

Ouch! There's nothing like the sudden..."Aaaaahhh!" moment when you suddenly realize you're in really big trouble. Stay tuned. I've got a vid coming up with a full-on panic moment.

...And here it is:

Pretty comfortable matchup between our Razorback P-47Ds and Fw-190A-4s.

Wingmen did a terrific job. We settled in for the long flight home.

Took a detour when we encountered some Fw-190Fs on a bombing mission. I flamed three within seconds. Feeling inordinately good about myself.

Stupid me. I was so focused on the 190s, I hadn't bothered to check my 6.

When I did, the enemy pilot was close enough to join me in the bloody cockpit!

I rolled out and got him, then got some more. I wondered why the enemy wasn't running out of planes!

My wingmen were damaged and running. I was heavily outnumbered.

I did what any bold, brash, brave, courageous pilot would do...I advanced to the rear, as fast as I could!

Did a similar stunt yesterday! I just gunned down a mig, looked back and there's another one right up the tailpipe. Full on panic. Slapped the brakes on and went into a nose low scissors.

He ended up shooting me on the nose.

It was not good:(

Edited by ShrikeHawk
  • Like 3

Loving it Shrikehawk. Very tight phone booth fight!

• Like 1

Finally got some time to watch these videos. Good job all. Some intense air battles there. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words Dave!

Great shooting. That was some exciting stuff!

Somehow influenced by you ShrikeHawk. I usually do slashing attacks, but the knife fight is indeed very fun.
  • Like 1

A fine example of how to fly the Mig-15 properly. Good boom 'n zoom and getting in close for a sure shot.

What would happen if you put an afterburner on the Skyhawk and gave it loads of sidewinders? You'd have a killer Skyhawk!

4 x F/A-4E Skyhawks versus 8 x Mig-21PFs.

The Migs didn't stand a chance.

I missed one with a hopelessly optimistic missile shot. Even the AIM-9G coldn't make that turn. Still flamed 3 with the other missiles. Bagged two more with guns.

Safe landing  on the carrier, although a tad close to painting the stern with my face.

A fine example of how to fly the Mig-15 properly. Good boom 'n zoom and getting in close for a sure shot.

Thanks man the low velocity cannons are actually very frustrating. A radar would help probably.

I'm watching your scooter vid:D