Baff in the frist post there his a pic of my new Bf-110C and another post two german bomber Ju-88A and He-111H and i nave been think alot on BOB too and MTO mainly malta!

any for BOB we need

Fighters

Spitfire MkIa (we have TMF one thank god) and mkVB(im working on it)

Hurricane Mk I and Mk II (on it too)

bleinhem Mk IF needed

beaufighter Mk I needed

Boston? needed

BF-109E (cover by Russo´s models)

Bf-110C(wip by me)

bombers and attack

bleinhem bomber versions?

Battle?

Manchester needed

wellington needed

beauforte needed

Stuka Ju87B (pasko usable?)

He-111H(on it painfully)

Ju-88A (early Wip)

Do-17/215 needed

italian aircraft ?

this top of my mind after some diging around

terrain Gepard BOB his usable i chekc some months ago

right i cant think off any thing else

cocas

Daniel

It´s a shame we don´t have a GOOD updated 109E... The old model has a million of shape issues. If I have spare time (mean - angry wife) and knowledge, this would be my first 3d model. Would be easier if you take the old model and correct the lines.

May Russo clod update his models!

have tryed to say i love you to your wife more offten(coming from a single guy ta 36!) may help?

the BoB terrain could use some VERY small updating, but i've been flying over it testing my RAF/FAA birds. Works

fine in sf2.

we still have your CR42, Daniel. Been fighting them with your Gladiator!!

screenie below is part of the re-work on the Mk.2 -- still getting the id letter 'to size'. Sea Glad coming along nicely, too!

we do need new RA birds.

Daniel: here's another source (don't know if i gave this one out...)

http://modelfan.ru/

unfortunately, they're not very organized, so scrolling through 96 pages, with 8-10 listng per page takes time.

ps: I've also 'pinned' this topic, so it don't get lost!

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1

Kevin thanks pining this topic and for the site i put it to good use.

The Cr-42 his from veltro2k not me.

that rework his looking great man thanks for the hard work

Any FM's I do can be switched to new models relatively quickly. From my own perspective, I can make do with older models but would really like to see more types available at this site. German bombers and a BF-110 would be at the top of my list. Will check out Pasko's Ju-87. I have Gepards BoB terrain installed as well and like the textures quite a bit. It has some nice historical objects as well but seems to be missing Tod's on some tiles. Maybe I installed it wrong. After running the BofB2 game for awhile I think some of the airfields on gepards terrain could be INI only with just grass tile texture as the landing area. The BofB2 game might be a good reference source for airfield locations as well. Probably the main thing to remember is 3D model builders are a rare breed so I just hope they build whatever makes them happy!

baff, chk in the BOB terrain's _data ini, you'll have to scroll thrugh the whole thing to check each tile listing... you're looking for these lines (in bold)

[Texture001]

Filename=CITY1.BMP

HasWater=0

HeightMap=CITY1_hm.BMP

HeightMapScale=0.000000

Color=0.369126,0.384046,0.307429

SolidObjectTexture=terobject_buildings1.BMP

AlphaObjectTexture=terobject_trees1.TGA

and there should be a matching TOD with the same name as the tile (ie: Sea2Desert.TOD)

I'll have to crawl around the map, and see. If I can find, or get, the textureset ini, adding them's not too much work (well, stock TOD buildings at least!)

I know there's several skins and other Mods for Pasko's Stuka, in 1stGen downloads section

ok far checking sereval pics i saw that my filter his a bit off will rework it also so far all seafires i saw have vokes filter.

more in time

daniel, do you have the Modlers Datafile on the Merlin Spit???

has some EXCELLENT drawings (like from the maintence manuals) I mean, REALLLY detailed stuff. if you want it, i'll pm it to you

Seafires, for the most part, had the Volkes. Their wingfold is, well, uniquie!!

I have that bok i use it to came the filter it just needes a bit off more work nose wise but after mapping to the same mapping on the sereval versions has much has possible the same thing for he seafires

spent all afternoon maping the spitfire going a bit crazy by now

volkes filtter already include on the templet.

watt outher merlin marks are needed?

along whit the clip wing mkV and seafires?

cant make the all but a fewe more.

edit: yes there something up whit the gear door just saw that fixing

Edited by cocas

bad news guys im going to to have to rebluid all the wing of the spitifire MkVb i find sereval deformations wend render the texture this going to delay the release a bit more sorry.