Sign in to follow this  
Dave

A-10A and Su-25 for DCS Flaming Cliffs Now Available

wait... if one say bought Flamming Cliffs 3 that have tchem in it... I'm confused here -or FC3 isn't integrated into DCSWorld?

I am also confused, if you have FC3, it is supossed that the A-10A and Su-25 are included there

If you have FC3 in DCS World then you don't need to get these - because they will just be included with the last patch for free.

These are only for people that don't want to buy FC3 - but want some other jets to fly (think 3rd wire DLC but a lot better quality)

Have had a go on the A-10A - (because I have FC3 ) and it seems pretty good to me

In the future they could upgrade the pits to be fully clickable - if they did this then I suspect everyone would need to pay for them.

Edited by MigBuster

Flaming Cliffs 3 is an extension of LOMAC and requires the purchaser to have a valid LOMAC install. These separate aircraft modules are at the Flaming Cliffs level of systems fidelity, but do not require the purchaser to have LOMAC. So, if you are a long time LOMAC fan, you win by getting Flaming Cliffs 3. If on the other hand, you are a DCS World newbie, you can forget about buying LOMAC then FC3 and only buy the particular aircraft you want to fly. As I already have FC3, I gain the cockpits and flight models of the new modules for no additional cost which is a great reward for having bought LOMAC/FC/FC2 over the years.

I can see the benefits to ED with this two-tier aircraft complexity model:

1) get an aircraft in the player's hands as fast as possible with Flaming Cliffs simplified systems modeling.

2) eventually provide full blown DCS level systems modeling as time/money permits.

As long as I don't get knifed for buying the FC level module first, I am more than ok with this strategy since it means more flyables faster without giving up the DCS level systems simulation. With this approach, the F/A-18C could have already been available at the FC level.

thanks for clarifications guys!

With AFM and 3d cockpit, the only thing I don't like about the A-10A is that the wheel brakes only have the simple button press for max braking power rather than toe pedal axis controls. With the AFM for the Su-27 and F-15C, FC3 becomes a really great bargain: 4 flyables at near DCS quality balanced with one attack and one fighter for opposing sides. If it just had a map location similar to WOE/SF2E (i.e. Germany!), it would almost be perfect. I hope all of the FC3 aircraft eventually become fully modeled DCS level aircraft, but for the time being this will do nicely.

I believe the Su-27 and F-15C were announced to "eventually" get to full A-10C levels, but that's it.

I hope the MiG-29s get some love at some point as well.

Hi 

I,m so sorry that i,m writing this here. I know it's not the right place But I got a payment today and when i clicked on download it just say !   Oops! Something went wrong!

is somebody there tell me what can i do? please tell me step by step.

Poor Bamzi  :mamba:

The Download section is still down for the time being - will be back but no ETA yet.