RAF_Louvert

WOFF: Screenshots and Videos

Just bought PE:

large.Shot03-21-20-17-43-03_1.jpg.69663e

Edited by jeanba

Congratulations!   How do you like it so far?    Pols talking about a WOFF 2020 release too so there's still more to come for this great sim.    I've been away working on my other passion, D&D RPG but with the pandemic, in person adventures are cancelled so I figured I'd hope back into the pilot seat and see how rusty I've gotten! 

Forgot how to add videos here, so he's the link to a pretty rough furball. 

https://youtu.be/_vAHV5e_RtU

Edited by Hellshade

I bought it two months ago now

PE is quite an interesting improvement.

I love the new cockpits, and the new campaigns are an imporvement.

I really look forward to WOFF2020 : the new graphics and possibilities look fun.

I hope we will have interesting new planes :)

Hi all,

this shot is only a test (Jasta 15, AlbDIII Early, 1917).

... ...

and WOW, it's easy here on CA! Nice!

Greetings!

Test Alb DIII early, Jasta 15.jpg

Edited by Becker04
  • Like 2

Nice Becker, very nice indeed..Yep it’s so easy to post shots here on CA, I can only imagine what some of the BHaH Pics will look like :good:

Yes Adger, I can imagine that we will see a lot of shots because it's easier here.

Here is one shot more with AlbDIII Early 1917, Jasta 15, with Gontermann, Glinkermann and Udet. The Default-Jasta15 with the the simple "B" on the fuselage I don't know, … any completely unimportant pilot :biggrin:.

The next shots will be from BH&H2.

Greetings!

Shot04-18-20-21-58-38.jpg

Edited by Becker04

Good stuff mate cracking shot, im flying with Jasta 5 atm..think thats what im going to continue with in BHaH II. Love the Jasta paint jobs :good:

On 27.3.2021 at 9:18 PM, Becker04 said:

Yes Adger, I can imagine that we will see a lot of shots because it's easier here.

Here is one shot more with AlbDIII Early 1917, Jasta 15, with Gontermann, Glinkermann and Udet. The Default-Jasta15 with the the simple "B" on the fuselage I don't know, … any completely unimportant pilot :biggrin:.

The next shots will be from BH&H2.

Greetings!

Ups, this repeat is a mistake.

Does anybody now how to delete the own posting. I click on "edit" but don't find a solution.

Edited by Becker04

@Becker, as far as I know it is not possible to self-delete postings but you may remove the attachment by clicking on the trash can icon to its right, and then re-save the posting. Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Von S :smile:

• Like 1

Hi @Von S,

thanks for your info! It confirms what I have thought.

Now I recognice, that I can't edit my own posting again. It seems, editing and changing of the posting is available for limited time only. Is it right? I think about it also because of my PE-mod-thread on SimHQ and the transfer to CA. If I have maked an  update there, I edited my posting, updated the mod-list and saved it again simply, without a new thread.

Thanks for answer again and Greetings!

Hello Becker, posts may be edited indefinitely as far as I can tell, and attachments may be deleted indefinitely, but an entire post is not possible to delete.

In terms of posts over on SimHQ-WOFF, users who are only on CombatAce will not be able to know of updates to your WOFF-compatibility-mod thread unless info. about updates is also indicated here somewhere.

For simplicity’s sake (and so that you have less work in the future) - maybe include a note on that SimHQ post that updates will in the future be via CombatAce only, then open a separate thread here for WOFF under the BHAH.II thread in the future - and host the mods-compatibility list here instead for BHAH.II (since the list on SimHQ is for PE-ed. WOFF anyway).

EDIT: I have now opened a separate sub-thread for WOFF BH&H 2 mod-related lists/questions under the thread called “WOFF/WOTR - FAQ/Technical Issues.” Feel free to make use of that sub-thread Becker for your mods-lists, and other mod-related questions, if you like. I will also drop by there from time to time.

Cheers,

Von S

Edited by VonS
Added info.

Hello @VonS,

short info, after I have had contact with Erik: I'm a new member, so I have only a few minutes do edit a new post. With more posts I level up and get more time (similar to attachment-MB). At the end there is no limit to edit the post. I think, it's a very interesting and exciting feature, which makes CA unique.

Thank you for your offer to use your sub-thread :good:! My mods-list-thread on SimHQ must not survive here only because I have had the idea. Important is to find the best way for the user to get an overview about the mods (that was the intention!). Additionally CA has an other structure compared to SimHQ. We will find the best way ... .

See you later and Greetings!

Edited by Becker04
  • Like 1

@Becker04

You contacted me about site features but it appears you have another need. Tell me what you need and I'll figure out a way to accommodate it. My answer was generic because I thought it was just a simple question but now I see otherwise.

I don't read everything and I don't know everyone personally but I try.

Erik

Hallo @Erik,

thank you very much for your kooperation! I have sent you a message.

Greetings!

• Thanks 1