Sign in to follow this  
Foxbat1966

Carrier Battle Groups ?

If this is in the Knowledge bace, forgive me I didn't find it. Where would you add a carrier battle group for carriers other than US or Russian groups in SF2NA . I have 3 British and 2 French carriers and would like to not have to pick and rename ( in mission editer ) every time I fly there aircraft .

Knowing WHICH terrain might be of some assistance, no?

You can make them show up by having

RoyalNavy

and

FrenchNavy

listing in whichever terrain's ***_Nations.ini you're flying over.

remember: every terrain can have it's own region specific nations ini

be advised, however. After making the edit, don't be surprised to see USN birds on a Royal Navy CV, or AeroNavale, or etc. The engine is kinda 'stupid' that way

Edited by Wrench

I noticed that too I wished we could tell the engine what AI squadron was placed on the carrier too and what aircraft for instance i have seen A-4's on the ArkRoyal witch I would rather see RN Phantoms and banana birds not USN phantoms and A-4's or you know having Vf-1 player bird with VF-2 being the AI place keeper on Enterprise's deck stuff like that.. Oh well i can live with it ;-)

I noticed that too I wished we could tell the engine what AI squadron was placed on the carrier too and what aircraft for instance i have seen A-4's on the ArkRoyal witch I would rather see RN Phantoms and banana birds not USN phantoms and A-4's or you know having Vf-1 player bird with VF-2 being the AI place keeper on Enterprise's deck stuff like that.. Oh well i can live with it ;-)

hmm - you can limit it to nations Im sure

make sure you have this in iceland.nations

FriendlyNation00x=RoyalNavy

and the carrier and jets are both RoyalNavy also