Sign in to follow this  
rokieborhgunder

somebody please help me,i have problem with f117 cockpit

Hello all
i have some problem
i have convert f-117a from sf2 to sf1 (woe)
everything just fine until i found this

post-88088-0-19054100-1404843838.jpg post-88088-0-28805000-1404843860.jpg
post-88088-0-88952300-1404843882.jpg post-88088-0-30131700-1404843895.jpg

and this's the cockpit texture component
;
post-88088-0-38956700-1404843905.jpg

the problem is: after i change all texture format from jpeg to bmp 24bit format and i run the game the cockpit still same
does anyone have a solution for this problem please?

i will be very grateful for any solution

sorry if my english bad 

#thanks for all combatace

Edited by rokieborhgunder

SF1 don't support jpg textures. the entire mod is NOT designed for use in 1stGens.

Renaming them to bmp is waste of time, as you'll need to use a hex editor on the cockpit lod, search out and find,  and then rename each and every single instance of jpg to bmp. Which is exceedingly dangerous for anyone, even someone highly experienced. The risk of destroying the lod's usefulness is too high.

NOT recommended.

you'll need to find a substitute pit that works in 1stGens.

Sorry, that's how it is

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1

i think it can be solved, u had almost the 75% done... i really wish you luck! and if you can share it when done ;) i only miss that one and the Fak-Pa.

If you need something i can help maybe i got it :) best regards

right where I said it was ,, made me go look ,, now some pay back on the North Kong and those way to many SAM sites in WOV 1984

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

Hi Yubba! Thank you very much on your help, in gratefull of that i want to share my project with you & Combatace web so you can enjoy it as much as i do. 

You are welcome I'm glad to be of service,, nice vid,, one thing I tried and failed to do on the F-117,,was I tried to put a waypoint indicator in, to no avail after I totally messed up the avionics I shelved it and fell through a cosmic bunny hole to the First World War in First Eagles,, not doing to bad with it after all the years of flying IL-2.

Edited by Wrench

You are welcome I'm glad to be of service,, nice vid,, one thing I tried and failed to do on the F-117,,was I tried to put a waypoint indicator in, to no avail after I totally messed up the avionics I shelved it and fell through a cosmic bunny hole to the First World War in First Eagles,, not doing to bad with it after all the years of flying IL-2.

Nice, well i hope you have lot of fun with this last 1.7 project as much as i do. It's intended to get the player on a close to real life jetfighters situation ofc its not so close cause it's a bit arcade but its very enhanced in all means! Hope u like it. Only bad thing its i heard on WOV u can take off from Carriers it should be cool if i worked with WOV components to make FAC missions cause im very perfeccionist. But as u can see i never played WOV only WOE as standalone. I even learned about "FAC" long after i started the project. But excepting that i don't doubt it will give a cool sensation to play it.

Best Regards! And im happy to found good ppl who loves Jetfighter games :D

Edited by Krizeagle