I would just make sure the original modeler is credited with the cockpit (iirc, it's TMF??) I don't think we'll mind too much!

C-130 cockpit by Crab02, I know that he made that one long ago.

• Like 3

On 12/05/2018 at 3:28 AM, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

Hi Dells, germany decided to buy some C-130J30, we will need that Version too :biggrin:

If you post some pics when they're built, I'll see if there's any differences. If not, it will just be a new skin which I'm sure someone will be all over soon enough...

Dels

Three C-130J-30 and three KC-130J for the Luftwaffe :)

As the history showed, the Germans wan't a plane that can perform everything! So lets create an all weather, day and night, Cargo and Fighterplane, Awacs and seaplane Bomber Hercules, the FBC-130J30+X G ... 

• Haha 6

16 hours ago, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

So lets create an all weather, day and night, Cargo and Fighterplane, Awacs and seaplane Bomber Hercules, the FBC-130J30+X G ... 

So many roles for carrier based gunship ?

On 5/13/2018 at 5:08 AM, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

As the history showed, the Germans wan't a plane that can perform everything! So lets create an all weather, day and night, Cargo and Fighterplane, Awacs and seaplane Bomber Hercules, the FBC-130J30+X G ... 

Sounds like what the US Navy has been doing since they bone yarded their A-6s, A-7s, and F-14s

CL

• Haha 1

G'day all,

I have just released a new add on pack which includes these new models:

AC-130A_83

AC-130H

C-130H-30

KC-130H

L-100-30

Once it's approved, go here to download it:

C-130 Hercules Superpack Add-on #2

A special thanks to daddyairplanes for the new skins.

Dels

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

you couldnt have let me know, so i'd have held off my release a couple more days and included the stretch birds? :lol::rofl::rofl:

seriously tho, thank you for working teh new models esp the ones that went into the new ODS.  will upload other skins for -30s as a stretch edition of C-130s around the world, and the KCs as a passing gas edition.

5 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

you couldnt have let me know, so i'd have held off my release a couple more days and included the stretch birds? :lol::rofl::rofl:

:sorry:

• Haha 2

Coming next:
C-130 Hercules Superpack Add-on #2 - stretched
:laugh:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dels said:

:sorry:

hey, no worries. im more amused than pissed. besides, i think the masses can wait another month for a HeavyLift L-100-30:biggrin:

Edited by daddyairplanes

7 hours ago, Crusader said:

Coming next:
C-130 Hercules Superpack Add-on #2 - stretched
:laugh:

i was thinking of it being the last one, C-130s Around the World: The Final Stretch :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

hey, no worries. im more amused than pissed. besides, i think the masses can wait another month for a HeavyLift L-100-30:biggrin:

No worries mate.

• Like 1

Del's We need a C-130J cockpit upgrade and a C-130H if possible as it takes too long to make a new one, thanks in advance and waiting for the L-100-30 model

I know THIS is even more work....

early steam-gauge style cockpit without the super modern electronics (just a radar screen near the middle). A pit like that could be used a any number of prop/turbo-prop aircraft

since people are tossing out dreams...

I can probably suppl an early 60`s late 50 s cockpit max file but not completed (all stuff there just needs everything sewn together etc) (FSX Freeware pit of summat)   as not got time to complete one...can see what I can find and prepare...iirc the hastings has one...freeware.