Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Adding missions to XvT

Somebody refresh my memory...

there's 3 mission lst files in each of the various "flying" folders (Train, Combat, Battle), one each for Rebel and Imperial, and the main Mission. Which, iirc, should have ALL listed in numerical sequence.

What I don't remember is, when adding them to the Rebs and Imps, does one follow that sequence, just picking up where they break

example: you have the stock ,  missions, numbered 0-30., then add another group of Rebel mission (31-40). A group of Imperial mission, 41-60, and so forth.

in the Rebel.lst, are they numbered like

0 30 for stock

31-40 for an add on

61-90 for another add on (assuming the aforementioned 41-60 are Imps only)

I just can't remember!! I've got something like 1500-1700 mission converted from the originals (old XW and T/F -- including ALL the original Tours from both game) plus this version has the DSP adding more ships

So, can anyone remember how this works?? On my old machine (long ago XP) I remember having them all showing. Now, not so much!

thanks!

There was a file that also named the missions and the order. You had to add the missions there.  I cant remember the name but the XvT Equal of "Allied" editor could add them.

You are however advised to follow the sequence as I recall but most mission editing I did was with XWA.

Edited by JonathanRL