Sign in to follow this  
Hauksbee

Sablatnig S-19 triplane/seaplane...

A while back, I found this picture. I now want to build a 3D computer model of it. Does anyone have any additional information about it? Specifically, images, tho' text and performance specifications would also be welcome. Jim Miller?

SABLATING S-19.jpg

Edited by Hauksbee

There are some flying model kits out there of the SF4 which looks very similar, but unfortunately I couldn't find a 3 view.

Beard

You made a typo in the title, Hauksbee - his name was "Sablatnig".

Hey, Hauksbee,

I only have two semi-decent-but-grainyish photos of the Sablatnig SF-4 triplane. According to the info I have there was only one built, 901. Hopefully I can attach the images in here. I also have some incomplete performance specs (and from what I understand [mind you, I'm not an authority] there isn't much known) I'll attach (source u/k), and a pretty generic line drawing for the SF-4, but only the biplane version. I haven't found one of the tripe, but if I run across it I'll post.

Argh! For some reason only one will post. It's a larger version of what you posted. Let me submit this post and then I'll try to get the others up after it.

Seems I have exceeded my allotted disc space for attachments. I didn't even know I had an allotted disk space! I don't even know where to access this information to make adjustments. Maybe I can email the other picture to you. It's a nice rear-quarter view.