Sign in to follow this  
DEVIL11

Missile launch from u game aircraft

Doesn't matter what aircraft type of missile. Any plz upload ur missile launch cuz I am trying to figure out what's wrong with mine thanks.

?

Mine comes out with a whitish blackish smoke when I shot any missile out I'm trying to make my missile more realistic white smoke trail.

Ahh gotcha, sorry can't help with hat....

Any plz upload ur missile launch cuz

Ur learn how to use proper english across these boards ur get ur answers... :angry:

Devil, 

You have to check your missiles which you consider "wrong" or want to change. Their data_ini has parameters which effects they are going to use during launch, in-flight and what class. These that determine what you see in game.

While you check these also look for if the required effect's.ini is located in your mods "Effects" folder with all required tga-s, etc in case those are not stock effects. Some missiles come with their own effects, these should be all placed according to the supplied readme-s with them.

EffectClassName=MediumMissileEffects  ; Small--  ; Large---

BoosterEffectName=MissileFireEffect  ;   Rocket-----  ;  ReducedMissile-----
BoosterSoundName=Missile   (if not stock sound this should be in your "Sounds" folder)

SustainerEffectName=SmokelessMissileEffect          (in case if the missile has one)
SustainerSoundName=Missile       

InFlightEffectName=MissileInFlightEffect
InFlightSoundName=

There could me more variations I just give few that exists.

I am sorry for the ur texts and stuff. I am lookin for a effect for missiles because mine, any missile I shoot wether it's air to air or air to ground the missile comes with the whitish/blackish color and I am trying to figure out what I need to do to get the whitish like the realistic missile fire. If anyone has an effect that has to do with missile please upload them here soo I can test them out thanks. Went through every effect downloads on SF2 and nothing thanks for your help