Dante-JT

Steven Dobbs has passed away

It is with deep sadness that I inform that our beloved friend and lead developer, Steven Dobbs, passed away this last Saturday, victim of a terminal cancer. He was battling this illness for a long time, which caused the silence and distance to projects such as this one, since he had a much larger priority at hand.

However, he instructed us to move forward regardless of his ultimate fate, and we will do so, to keep his memory and to fulfill his wish.

Steven will be greatly missed.

My thoughts to him and his relatives 

So sorry to hear Dante - that's a terrible loss for his relatives, you and the entire flight sim community.

May he rest in peace now.

R.I.P.

Condolences to all colleagues and family. We see people whine about 'this is taking too long etc' and some never realise what is really happening to the people who are trying to bring these wonderful games to us. I have seen Jet Thunder bob up and down as progress is made and thought with such a broad scope, this'll take ages. So sorry that the founder will not see his work, good wishes to those who will carry on and we think of him when we fly it.

Thank you 

Scotsman