Sign in to follow this  
ghostrider883

Indian medals Pack for SF2 Indo-Pak mod

--------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

A small mod that awards you with Indian medals when successfully flying adn completing missions for the Indian Air Force & Navy.

Made and tested with Indo-Pak mod only and it is meant to be used with that Mod ONLY!!!!

Indian medals (Indian Air Force & Navy):
*Param Vir Chakra (PVC)
*Maha Vir Chakra (MVC)
*Vir Chakra (VrC)
*Vayusena Medal (VM)
*Shaurya Chakra (SC)

----------------
Installation
----------------
- Just unzip the files in your SF2 mod folder
- In the Flight folder, Open MedalsInd.ini and replace the following in each Citation line:
a) XXX with your Windows User name. For e.g,in case of my name, the Citation line would look like - C:\Users\Sandesh Kanchan\Saved Games\ThirdWire\YYY\Flight\IndPVC.txt

b) YYY with the the SF2 install name of your C:\Users\XXX\Saved Games\ThirdWire\YYY\Flight\IndPVC.txt. For e.g if you have used Strike Fighters 2 Europe as base for your Indo-Pak mod install, replace "YYY" with "StrikeFighters2 Europe". In case of my name, the Citation line would look like - C:\Users\Sandesh Kanchan\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Europe\Flight\IndPVC.txt

That's it!!!!

Thanks to the Indo-Pak mod team of Wrench, Deuces, PauloPanz and Stary for the wonderful Indo-Pak mod.

Sandesh "ghostrider883" Kanchan
Mangalore, India
July 06, 2015

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lazarus1177

View File IAF No.26 Sqn Mig-21Bis Skin Mini-Pack
      IAF No.26 Sqn Mig-21Bis Skin Mini-Pack

A very small mod which adds two skins for the IAF's No.26 Sqn Mig-21s.Can be used with the default Mig-21Bis but I recommend PauloPanz's Excellent Pack: http://combatace.com/topic/53226-iaf-mig-21bis-vikram/

Install:
      Unzip and paste the Aircraft and Decal Folder inside the Objects mod folder.

Regards;
      Murtaza Akbar

*Skins based on Fubar512's Mig-21MF Template here at the CA Forums.
      *Paulopanz's Mig-21 'Vikram' required for tail numbers.
      Submitter Lazarus1177 Submitted 07/10/2015 Category MiG-21  
    • By DoctorWho

View File Lockheed Martin/HAL F-16S
      Lockheed Martin/HAL F-16S for Strike Fighters 2

version 2.0

This is my mod based on the F-16I Sufa by the Viper Team. It was inspired by the plastic model found on this site: http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,33541.0.html

This mod contains all the necessary pilots, weapons, effects and sounds.

Instrucions:

1. Unzip the zip file to any location.
      2. If you already have the previous version of this mod, it is highly recommended to DELETE the F-16S folder from your Aircraft folder in the mod directory.
      3. Copy and paste the contents of the F-16S folder to your mod folder and overwrite when asked.

Credits:

The Viper Team and the others (see here: http://combatace.com/files/file/13342-iaf-f-16cdi-by-the-viper-team/ ) for the plane itself and all the contents of their F-16C/D/I IAF Viper pack.

Legal stuff:

Contents of this mod can't be used in any payware. They can be used under the Combatace freeware rules.

Enjoy flying this one!

9th Sept 2012

DoctorWho
      Chris
      Submitter DoctorWho Submitted 09/09/2012 Category What If Hangar  
    • By DoctorWho
      Lockheed Martin/HAL F-16S
      View File Lockheed Martin/HAL F-16S for Strike Fighters 2

This is my mod based on the Turkish F-16D Block 50+ by the Viper Team. It was inspired by the plastic model found on this site: http://www.whatifmod...ic,33541.0.html

This mod contains all the necessary pilots, weapons, effects and sounds.

Instrucions:

1. Unzip the zip file to any location.
      2. Copy and paste the contents of the F-16S folder to your mod folder and overwrite when asked.

Credits:

The Viper Team and the others (see here: http://combatace.com...the-viper-team/ ) for the plane itself and all the contents of their F-16C B50/52 pack.

Notes:

The plastic model is actually F-16I Sufa, but the new F-16I hasn't been released yet so I decided to use the F-16D B50+ model.

Legal stuff:

Contents of this mod can't be used in any payware. They can be used under the Combatace freeware rules.

Enjoy flying this one!

2nd Sept 2012

DoctorWho
      Chris
      Submitter DoctorWho Submitted 09/01/2012 Category What If Hangar  
    • By Lazarus1177
      IAF No.26 Sqn Mig-21Bis Skin Mini-Pack

A very small mod which adds two skins for the IAF's No.26 Sqn Mig-21s.Can be used with the default Mig-21Bis but I recommend PauloPanz's Excellent Pack: http://combatace.com/topic/53226-iaf-mig-21bis-vikram/

Install:
      Unzip and paste the Aircraft and Decal Folder inside the Objects mod folder.

Regards;
      Murtaza Akbar

*Skins based on Fubar512's Mig-21MF Template here at the CA Forums.
      *Paulopanz's Mig-21 'Vikram' required for tail numbers.
    • By ghostrider883

--------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

A small mod that awards you with Indian medals when successfully flying adn completing missions for the Indian Air Force & Navy.

Made and tested with Indo-Pak mod only and it is meant to be used with that Mod ONLY!!!!

Indian medals (Indian Air Force & Navy):
      *Param Vir Chakra (PVC)
      *Maha Vir Chakra (MVC)
      *Vir Chakra (VrC)
      *Vayusena Medal (VM)
      *Shaurya Chakra (SC)

----------------
      Installation
      ----------------
      - Just unzip the files in your SF2 mod folder
      - In the Flight folder, Open MedalsInd.ini and replace the following in each Citation line:
      a) XXX with your Windows User name. For e.g,in case of my name, the Citation line would look like - C:\Users\Sandesh Kanchan\Saved Games\ThirdWire\YYY\Flight\IndPVC.txt

b) YYY with the the SF2 install name of your C:\Users\XXX\Saved Games\ThirdWire\YYY\Flight\IndPVC.txt. For e.g if you have used Strike Fighters 2 Europe as base for your Indo-Pak mod install, replace "YYY" with "StrikeFighters2 Europe". In case of my name, the Citation line would look like - C:\Users\Sandesh Kanchan\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Europe\Flight\IndPVC.txt

That's it!!!!

Thanks to the Indo-Pak mod team of Wrench, Deuces, PauloPanz and Stary for the wonderful Indo-Pak mod.

Sandesh "ghostrider883" Kanchan
      Mangalore, India
      July 06, 2015

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..