If you don't mind my asking: do we only get a clipped wing low altitude version, or is a regular version of the Mk.IX with elliptical wings also included?

• Like 1

The map looks like an early version of Normandy ?

The map looks like an early version of Normandy ?

No that's the current Georgia map in DCD World 2.0

Ok

We need a map for those planes (actually, Ardennes would be better than Normandy for the 109K4 and the 190Dora)

Edited by jeanba

If you don't mind my asking: do we only get a clipped wing low altitude version, or is a regular version of the Mk.IX with elliptical wings also included?

Considering the Flight Model changes required I would say only the clipped wing version for the time being.

I would like the late mk9 or mk16 with the bubble canopy personally.

Edited by MigBuster

credit card ready!

Haven't really followed the ww2 dcs as much but are there any pics of German ground vehicles or emplacements, shipping to bomb with this plane or the others as well as allied?

I thought I read that they would offer the ogival wing as well, with the lower roll rate but higher altitude, sometime post release?