I hate to make a request like this, but has anyone considered making a 2-seat F-16XL?

I've ported over the single seater from SFP1, but it just doesn't seem to do it for me. I would do it myself, but my 3D modeling skills are woefully inadequate.  (Read:  nonexistent)

As a secondary question, how would I go about integrating the CFTs from Killerbee's weapons pack to the SFP1 F-16XL?  I saw that it had apparently been done before, and was wondering how it was done.

simply add them as a new group of hardpoints, and position accordingly.

that model is exceptionally old, and was never 'quite right' to begin with (meaning: not really finished). We'd need a single seater before a 2-seater.

Needs much better mapping, otherwise, how are we to do Hawk Hunter's Wingman Special?

Okay, that's what I'd done before, and they weren't showing up.  I guess I'll have to do some more tweaking.