DEVIL11

Anybody knows what's gonna happen in September

Hey does any body know what's gonna happen in September with all this speculations going around about the stock markets crashing we are going into a military state or something like that or a big catrasphory will happen

my eye surgery happens on the 2nd ....

• Like 3

what will happen?  somebody will be born and somebody will die........   outside of that i'm pretty sure that life will go on as usual.

• Like 7

Well, NASA did discover the wreckage of an ISD on Mars..............

comp_nasa_nasa01.jpg

• Like 2

Hey does any body know what's gonna happen in September with all this speculations going around about the stock markets crashing we are going into a military state or something like that or a big catrasphory will happen

The filthy rich will be even richer, us the rest poorer. As usual in case of any "crisis" the 1% has created.

In september? My holidays will end and has to go back to work for 491USD per month :blink:  Perhaps if the USD will fall, I will break the margin :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by Snailman
  • Like 1

According to some unreliable rumours, we may expect October after september (yes, I know, it is even more unreliable than fubar's post)

Edited by jeanba
  • Like 4

I thank you for you kind words, Devil!!!

-------

as to fubar's post, that's clearly a Victory Class SD, as evidenced by the fins on sides of the hull

• Like 2

Hi all.  I only visit occasionally due to real world commitments, but I wanted to post to wish Mr. Wrench all the best.  You have many gifts and talents, and we need you around here!  Please take good care of yourself! If the Dr. says no "screen time", do what he/she says and rest that eye!

Kind regards,

NVSH

Edited by NotVerySierraHotel
  • Like 1

Is it a big one ?

• Like 1

Got eye surgery back in July 11th, mine was just to correct hindsight but i hope yours goes just as smooth as mine, it was a pain in the ass to recover from, but they really do wonders these days

• Like 1

September ... there will be a new Miss September

Will most likely look just like the old Miss September (if you're in to that kind of thing)

Um Football.

Um ... It will be one month closer to November (Fallout 4 will be getting released sometime then. Of course viper holds out on new games ... wait for the bugs to get cleared out first)

Um ... oh and those aliens from the Doldathica System might come by looking for that money I owe them from the Poker Game. Something about if I don't pay up they'll blow up North Korea ... I don't how or why they think North Korea is the capitol of Earth. But they'll do it. So you know. I'm working on getting the funds. You see I created a committee to plan the best way on how I should about getting said funds, then that committee created another committee to assist them with that ... then well that other committee has created two other committees and those committees have created a few divisions and those divisions have created some committees and I think they're in the process of looking for the right people to serve on those committees. Which takes time because, well you know, we need to find the right people because this is some serious stuff here. So I don't know. Once everything is place, some reports will typed up, some policies created, then more policies that counter the previous policies will be created and then we'll have to figure out how to do everything while following both sets of policies that completely conflict with each other. 

As you can see progress is being made. And um ... well you have nothing worry about.

At all.

You know because the capital of Earth is on the line here. Just the capital.

Seriously: I hope everything goes well for you.

thank you all. I didn't mean to highjack Devil's thread...but after (almost) 3 years -October will be 3, that's when it started- this should do it.

What he (Dr Pangillinan the opthalmalogist - I think that's right -- who's office is decorated with aircraft pictures and models!! Can you believe how lucky I got with that!!???).

Anyway, the surgery is called a "partial corneal transplant" or Descemet’s stripping endokeratoplasty (DSEK). You can google it for more information -- and get as freaked out by the images as I did (especially the air bubble one...shudder...)

so, by the end of the year/early Jan I should be ok, and be able to get new glasses to see with!! (they can't get a good reading because of the internal issues, and "water blisters" in/on the cornea.

All good thoughts and prayers are welcomed.

(some of this could explain why I've been such an asshole the last year or so -- fear does things to people)

--------

back to the original topic, "back in the day" (like the 60/70) Sept was traditionally the arrival of the new model year cars!

• Like 1

Then after October I heard a rumor November is coming.....

Bug out bags are packed. 5000 rnds of ammo check. Just in case the shit hits the fan....with zombies. 

• Like 1

thank you all. I didn't mean to highjack Devil's thread...but after (almost) 3 years -October will be 3, that's when it started- this should do it.

What he (Dr Pangillinan the opthalmalogist - I think that's right -- who's office is decorated with aircraft pictures and models!! Can you believe how lucky I got with that!!???).

Anyway, the surgery is called a "partial corneal transplant" or Descemet’s stripping endokeratoplasty (DSEK). You can google it for more information -- and get as freaked out by the images as I did (especially the air bubble one...shudder...)

so, by the end of the year/early Jan I should be ok, and be able to get new glasses to see with!! (they can't get a good reading because of the internal issues, and "water blisters" in/on the cornea.

All good thoughts and prayers are welcomed.

(some of this could explain why I've been such an asshole the last year or so -- fear does things to people)

--------

back to the original topic, "back in the day" (like the 60/70) Sept was traditionally the arrival of the new model year cars!

I wish you the best. Hope everything goes well!

My mother had one few years ago, and it changed her life

Then after October I heard a rumor November is coming.....

That is completly stupid, don't believe it

Bug out bags are packed. 5000 rnds of ammo check. Just in case the shit hits the fan....with zombies. 

You are absolutly right, September is zombie season

Edited by jeanba
  • Like 1

nothing will

yeah there is alot of September buzz, doom and gloom on ATS, BeforeItsNews, Coast to Coast, Art Bell even talked briefly about it in his new show but

remember 2012?

what date is today?

there you have it

The filthy rich will be even richer, us the rest poorer. As usual in case of any "crisis" the 1% has created.

you dear Snailman present pranoid AlexJones-level mindset I will not even go into discussing

As far as I am aware there are no End of the World predictions or Disasters coming our way, life should go on as normal. I have even had a look at Mayan predictions and there is nothing significant on the horizon. Nostradamus predictions are of a similar general nature and there are no significant dates or Extinction Level Events or Financial Disasters linked to this coming October. I will still be going to work as normal, and going to bed at the same time.

It's because I read an article that a woman saw God and God told her there was bad things coming our way

As far as I am aware there are no End of the World predictions or Disasters coming our way, life should go on as normal. I have even had a look at Mayan predictions and there is nothing significant on the horizon. Nostradamus predictions are of a similar general nature and there are no significant dates or Extinction Level Events or Financial Disasters linked to this coming October. I will still be going to work as normal, and going to bed at the same time.

Given the facts that all those predictions proved wrong in the past, I find it a little scary that there is no such prediction for September

It's because I read an article that a woman saw God and God told her there was bad things coming our way

Good, a disaster prediction for september, I feel better !

Edited by jeanba

That's not good but how can people see God I thought he would be invisible to everyone

That's not good but how can people see God I thought he would be invisible to everyone

If you cannot see god, it means that you are a sinner and that you do not believe enough in god and you will go to hell !!!