Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

XvT/BoP Independant Operation: A Star Is Born

XvT/BoP Independant Operation: A Star Is Born

XvT/BoP Independant Operation: A Star Is Born 10/10/2015

A short 5 mission TOD for XvT/Bop. (Works with original CD and 'new' GoG versions)

(There was no original 'readme text' for the original set, so this will have to suffice.)

It is some years before the story chronicaled in "A New Hope". At this time, the Rebel Alliance is still flying Y-Wings and Z-95 Headhunters. Although, Incom Corp is testing the first of it's new starfighter prototypes...the T-65 X-Wing. One of those lucky enough to be involved with the project is Siranno DelSol, know as the 'Starry Knight' to his friends and family on his home of Marek Prime. Marek is a neutral planet, aligned with neither the Empire nor the Rebels. The political climate on Marek is a 'wait and see' policy with the both of them; shakily sitting on the fence between the waring factions.
And the future of it's inhabitants is about to be decieded....
These are to be used/placed into your ...Balance of Power/Combat folder.
Many of these missions have additional goals, messages (which are sometimes used as in-game hints), and "eye candy" added.

As always, PLEASE read this enclosed readme for full, detailed install instructions. Give the "Note" section a read too, for well, notes!

Wrench
Kevin Stein

original set for XWCD by ??? circa ???

• Like 2

Thanks for all these missions Wrench. :good:

Just a question...is there any saved game (pilot) to download with all 100% BOP original campaigns made?

I want to access all the missions but I am bit lazy to do all one by one. :grin:

Edited by mono27

AFAIK, not that works with the new versions, and not on Win7. There used to be pilot editors, 15-20 years ago. Most sites are long gone...

I have the same problem! Can't get past one Alliance mission (A-W, inspect and destroy freighters), and would like to see them all!

I found some pilot editors for XvT but they only allow you to change your rank and score, not the missions made.

What a pitty. 

Fortunately X-Wing Alliance seems to be still alive. I found a lot of mods and upgrades for it. I purchased it on GOG and works fine.