FalconC45

Another GFest is done. And I'm becoming famous...

Another Godzilla convention is done. This year it was very tiring because I was part of two story writing panels. I did pretty good considering that I had to type on my communication device. It kind of slowed the conversation flow some. But they didn't mind, they were extremely happy I was on their panels. Most of the authors on the panels were my personal friends so they knew me. It didn't matter to them which I was relieved.

Made new friends which were on Facebook. When I got back home, my Facebook friend request section lit up LOL. I did good in the dealers room this year. I only spent like 2,000+ this time. This year was the 60th anniversary of Ultraman and the 25th Anniversary of 1991's Godzilla VS. King Ghidorah. In fact I'm a friend of one of the actors that was in the film Robert Scott Field. He played the android called M-11. This is his 18th visit to GFest. He helps very year of translating and helps the guests. We hit it off last year.

My highlight was meeting Akira Takadara. He was in the original Gorija (1954) and few other films like Monster Zero and Godzilla VS. Mothra and King Kong Escapes. He signed my X-PLUS '54 Godzilla train biter figure I brought from home. Below is the picture Takadara-san and I took before he spoke at the panel.

post-5131-0-57063100-1469497266_thumb.jpg

I got more to tell you guys but I just got back from Urgent care. It seems I have broken and dislocated my left foot's fourth toe. Might need a operation. Lovely.

I started this post around 5pm. I think I broke it on the 13th and I thought I just sprang it. Nope, it got swollen few days ago. And it was still swollen after dinner so my mother took me to Urgent care. They took a xray and said I might need a operation. They might need to pin it. Don't know that would work because my spasms. Sigh... I will keep you posted.

Falcon

• Like 1

Glad you enjoyed the japan monsters festival, take care of that toe mate!

Sounds like you had fun (except for the toe). So were on a writing panel. Does that mean you're a writer? Have you published anything?

hope everything will turn out okay..

glad you had fun!

Sounds like you had fun (except for the toe). So were on a writing panel. Does that mean you're a writer? Have you published anything?

I just sent a short story to be in a EBOOK for a charity for GFest's GFans helping GFans foundation. And I finally broke a real long writers block for a fan fiction story I'm working on. That'll be on a fan fiction site called fanfic.net. After that I'll be partnering with another guy with Asper's disease with an novel. So I'm getting there to be published. The EBOOK will be released in December by the way.

Falcon

• Like 1

Well that's awesome. Congratulations! There's a link to my blog in my sig. Lots of SciFi flash fiction and other stuff if you're interested.