Sign in to follow this  
UllyB

Tu-22M3 BackFire C

Can anyone please help me find this model for SF1 series or provide a download link ? I noticed that download link won't work (it's from 2010), that is why I ask help for it. Thank you.

The Tu-22 Blinder was a stock aircraft in SFP1.

The Tu-22M3 was a completly different plane. NATO Code Backfire. Original designation Tu-26, later changed into Tu-22M3.

Edited by Gepard

If I'd seen a pic of the blinder I won't have bothered,, I was running blind on that one,, but on another note I think it's an ai in Wings over europe cold war 1 when I was searching some these planes are hidden in user made campaigns,..

http://combatace.com/topic/86955-look-what-yubba-found/

Edited by yubba

http://combatace.com/files/file/12172-tu-22m3-backfire-c-for-sf2/     testing now it is a sfp-2 plane no file changes add it to aircraft file like any other it ain't pretty and bombs on wing pylons need some work,, it has a B-1 pit,, I seen guys working on a nice russian side by side seat some where here ,, enjoy

img00028

Edited by yubba

img00029

You have a bomb sight if you exit pit view you're good to 30,000 I like staying in the pit good up to 7000,,, the usual suspects is the A-7k avionics hud and gun sight ,,, this had a missing gunsight entry in the cockpit config file under the pilot seat data,, what a pain