Sign in to follow this  
yubba

Mean While We Got Wing Tanks

Tired like I am of downloading a favorite ride ,,, go to load up for a long haul ,, what no tanks ,, here's a simple fix,, till upper management get's you the tanks that you desire,,try this ,this will give you tanks till some one hashes this out,,, this is what I'm using on the F-15E ,,F-105G  F-18s and now F-16s

it's better than nothing, this is from the load out file,,,I think the problem is in the weapons editor that is causing the problem,, like the missing ordinance

[Attack]
Loadout[01].WeaponType=LAU-3A
Loadout[01].Quantity=1
Loadout[02].WeaponType=LAU-3A
Loadout[02].Quantity=1
Loadout[03].WeaponType=TANK300_A4    <--------- swap what tank is written,,, to this
Loadout[03].Quantity=1
Loadout[04].WeaponType=TANK300_A4   <-------"                           "
Loadout[04].Quantity=1
Loadout[05].WeaponType=CBU-52
Loadout[05].Quantity=6
Loadout[05].RackType=MER

This is in your aircraft Data .ini 

[LeftWingStation2]
SystemType=WEAPON_STATION
StationID=3
StationGroupID=3
StationType=EXTERNAL
AttachmentPosition=-3.350,-1.9983,-0.8446
AttachmentAngles=0.0,-3.0,0.0
LoadLimit=1400
AllowedWeaponClass=BOMB,RP,FT,ARM,MER
AttachmentType=USAF/NATO
ModelNodeName=pylon_right_middle
PylonMass=218.1
PylonDragArea=0.02
FuelTankName=Tank300_A4       < -------- put this entry in as written

index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect
Edited by yubba

far be it that end users ™ should actually learn how to use the 1stGen weapons editor -- which has several tutorials in the SF/Wo* Knowledge Base on it's use -- and do things wrong just because they're convenient or too lazy to do it right.

PLEASE, I beg you, stop posting these "wrong turns". It's not helping the new users or the community as a whole.

Funny ,, I down loaded a F-16 today and couldn't get tanks to show up did my little thing waa laa I got tanks, as always enjoy

Funny ,, I down loaded a F-16 today and couldn't get tanks to show up

Either because you failed to install it correctly or you haven't installed the appropriate weapon pack correctly... The F-16 model you D/L'd was not at fault.  

As Wrench said please use the K/B next time...

Either because you failed to install it correctly or you haven't installed the appropriate weapon pack correctly... The F-16 model you D/L'd was not at fault.  

As Wrench said please use the K/B next time...

well it's pretty hard to incorrectly install a self installing plane,, should I do it on a thursday standing on head ,, maybe you guys should put a thread up ,,,  that is up to date addressing issues of missing items such as missing tanks,,, meam while I got tanks and there's no better satisfation than coming up with a alturnative fix I think they look pretty good but everybody that knows me,, I have no taste

well it's pretty hard to incorrectly install a self installing plane

and yet you managed... you're fix isn't a fix because there is no issue if you do it right. F-16 tanks have been modeled in game since the F-16 first came out... strapping on A-4 tanks is not the answer.... oh and there is a thread for this sort of thing... its called "The knowledge Base"

and yet you managed... you're fix isn't a fix because there is no issue if you do it right. F-16 tanks have been modeled in game since the F-16 first came out... strapping on A-4 tanks is not the answer.... oh and there is a thread for this sort of thing... its called "The knowledge Base"

You mind providing a link and I can't post there,,well it is a fix if you are a newbie and haven't put a weapons pack in ,,, which I have not and wasn't inclined to but did any way and it wiped out my whole inventory of weapons ,, I got lucky and tried another pack and got weapons back with some extra,so much for self loaders, so my little fix is for folk that aren't advanced modders like ourselves,, is this a place to discuss tips and mods yes or no.????

Edited by yubba

You mind providing a link and I can't post there,,well it is a fix if you are a newbie and haven't put a weapons pack in ,,, which I have not and wasn't inclined to but did any way and it wiped out my whole inventory of weapons ,, I got lucky and tried another pack and got weapons back with some extra,so much for self loaders, so my little fix is for folk that aren't advanced modders like ourselves,, is this a place to discuss tips and mods yes or no.????

Actually.. yes I do... go into the KB and start reading... Fudging the F-16 to carry A-4 tanks is hardly advanced modding, and in truth using the ready made pack sis simpler so you don't need to be "advanced" to use them.

Actually.. yes I do... go into the KB and start reading... Fudging the F-16 to carry A-4 tanks is hardly advanced modding, and in truth using the ready made pack sis simpler so you don't need to be "advanced" to use them.

it is if you are running a stock game,, and there is no way to put tanks on addon aircraft,, the only way I see to get tanks,, is to install a weapons pack,,I see that after I almost crapped my game by throwing in a weapons pack.. well I got 300 views in 24hrs maybe it help someone,, feel free to have fun with my Pave Tac edits on the F-111,, oooh yeah you ever get Green Hell 3 to work in wov-1 ???

Edited by yubba

even putting weapon packs in that goofed my game,, still no tanks for this guy,, go to Data ini and also make  sure you put IRM at weapon station so you get 4 missiles..got tanks ????index.php?app=gallery&module=images&sect

Edited by yubba