Sign in to follow this  
F24A

请问如何注册A-Team Skunkworks网站账号?

在Ace里下载了一个插件,但需要A-Team Skunkworks的一个LOD,不过看不太懂注册流程,有人能帮帮忙吗?

Sorry I dont wish to appear rude, but can you ask you question in English , as you may get more help that way, I apologize if you dont speak English though.

Sorry I dont wish to appear rude, but can you ask you question in English , as you may get more help that way, I apologize if you dont speak English though.

I'm sorry,I meant I havn't figure out how to register an account of A-Team Skunkworks.I have downloaded an addon of MC.205 which need an LOD from A-Team Skunkworks.

I'm sorry,I meant I havn't figure out how to register an account of A-Team Skunkworks.I have downloaded an addon of MC.205 which need an LOD from A-Team Skunkworks.

And how can I register an account of A-Team Skunkworks?

Edited by F24A

And how can I register an account of A-Team Skunkworks?

We are a different community, and therefore we only speak for us not for others. So if you have doubts ask them at the A-team forums.

哈,ace这里跟ateam仇恨深重水火不容啊,所以。。。

不过那边的注册和使用限制是很变态。

And may god have mercy on your immortal soul !! A-team or should I say Crapun...sorry Capun, is a cantankerous individual, who, may or may not answer your emails, but you may get lucky and catch the bugger on a good day, if no one has downloaded one file too many......oh....on second thoughts, that would actually make him happy because he gets off on banning people.......ops sorry have I said too much  :angel:

• Like 3