Not sure where to post this but anybody know about the Touchbuddy site. Says it's closed for repairs for a while now. I was hoping to download a profile for Strike Fighters project 1 if they had it. But the site has been down since I started trying a few weeks ago.  https://touch-buddy.com/

The old site was designed on an outdated platform which needs to be updated at a considerable cost, roughly $500. Because of the outdated code it is a security risk to our equipment and I elected to revamp it when the money is available to do so. The data is still intact so it is there but I can't answer your question about the profile you are after. Contact Snacko here at CA and maybe he has what you're after if not have him PM me and I can grab it off the old site and we can get it to you that way.

• Like 1

Yikes! $500. I can certainly understand the reason for holding off on the upgrade. I will contact Snacko and see if he knows of a Touchbuddy profile for Strike Fighters that may have been available.

I'm working on creating a simple one now, but thought it might be helpful to see how one is made specific to that series.

Thanks Erik.