I download some campaign pack and run them, but I met some problem: when I fly with Escont Mission , the Attack plane didn't fly to point 6 when they finish their mission, and fly to somewhere, so I didn't complete my mission. so guys do you have some method to solve this problem?

There's possibly a few reasons why this could occur; I get it a lot in more modern campaigns where flights are armed with LGBs/EOGBs which the AI no longer fires - their flights instead tend to continue across the map until they hit the edge or until they get shot down. Most CA packs compensate for this with providing dumb versions of the weapons but it's worth checking the Loadout files.

Without knowing what aircraft & weaponry it'll be difficult to narrow down.

There's possibly a few reasons why this could occur; I get it a lot in more modern campaigns where flights are armed with LGBs/EOGBs which the AI no longer fires - their flights instead tend to continue across the map until they hit the edge or until they get shot down. Most CA packs compensate for this with providing dumb versions of the weapons but it's worth checking the Loadout files.

Without knowing what aircraft & weaponry it'll be difficult to narrow down.

but in my another pack ,the Attack plane is fine , and they use LGB, but in Desert storm pack ,even they use AI weapon, they also didn't drop their weapon