Menrva

America First, others run for second

I usually hate things that become viral over the internet; however, there is a new series of funny videos on YouTube; countries try to promote themselves to Trump's America, to gain second place in the standings.

Here I begin with my country: 

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 2

Haha! Good to know! I am also of Dutch descent in some ways, well, not really; my great-grandfather was Dutch but moved to Italy. I guess it's the beauty of living in Europe. 

• Like 3

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

post-81039-0-03755900-1486475770.jpg

Edited by Snailman
  • Like 9

Very funny, all are first in my book we are one species, one race, living on the same planet, all our fates are intertwined!!!

• Like 4

It's so great that the rest of the world feels our pain and stands beside us to bandage our open wounds. Thank you from all of us, the sane ones left in the USA aka "the popular" vote. We f**ked up and we're trying to fix it.

• Like 6

Czar Trump: I'm the supreme ruler of the United States of America and my travel ban is law.

Federal Judges: Nahhhhhhh   :fuck:  :protest:

Czar Trump: I'm going to use the "phone a friend" lifeline and I'll see you in court. Привет Москва (Hello Moscow)  ...   :help:  :telephone:

Judicial 4 : Executive 0 : Legislative OTL

http://everysecondcounts.eu/

• Like 3

Trump is the American Netanyahu. This is more obvious as time passes. Now you can now understand the enormous applause in Israel when Trump has won. His methods... style... wall.. etc.

Anyways i think for him is Israel first... just listen what he says. Not if Bitch Clinton would talk differently...

And we will be seeing a war with Iran very soon (also ordered by "The Brother-in-law" and not Putyin)

On the other hand, the judge who stopped the travel ban works for Black Lives Matter = George Shorosh shit stirring provocateur machine. Tell me how can a society allow a single person to actively take over politics with his wealth to such level??? Is this what we really call a democracy?

Anyways we get only shit...

Very funny, all are first in my book we are one species, one race, living on the same planet, all our fates are intertwined!!!

It should be the way like you say. But, in reality, some people have beliefs that they are the superior race, who are destined to rule the world.

With every passing day we are becoming more interconnected, and more reliant upon each-other as a species, there will come a day when we are all one race living under the same sun, but however far away that day is depends upon us, and more importantly the choices we make now, and of course whom we choose to lead us into the future...................................

Choose wisely and we may thrive and prosper and find peace...................

Choose foolishly and we may eventually leave a divided, barren, scorched Earth to our descendants and indeed - their descendants !! 

We as Dutch were first in wanting to be second!

This film started it all!!!

https://youtu.be/j-xxis7hDOE?t=38s

Heheheh! It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch!!! ;-)

With the greatest Trump voice, the best  of them all, it's true, it's totally ridiculous, all the others are fake, total losers, total scumbags, it's true.......   

• Like 1