Re-installed SFP1, installed updates, worked fine. New Weapons included in update, also worked fine. Learned how to convert SF2 to Sf1 aircraft, before I re-installed, they worked fine. Now for some reason nothing works, not even default aircraft, i can't even get to the main menu before it locks up anc crashes. I'm losing my mind, everything worked perfectly and now all of a sudden, i can't do anything. I don't know what to do anymore, i don't know where to even begin to search for the problem, let alone try to fix it. I'm sorry if i sound whiny, but i'm losing my patience with everything. Even after having help from people on here, and I thank everyone for that, nothing seems to work or I can't get them too. 

Sorry for this sort of mini-rant. I was tired and getting fed up with always getting error messages or crashed. uninstalled/reinstalled SFP1, starting over clean. 

probably u've change something in flight folder..i've got CTD before and can't even get menu, but the after i deleted some SF2 *.ini files in it..it's working again