wiki

Need better F-22 & F-117 cockpit for WOE

Guys,
Anyone here have a good F-22 and F-117 better pit please? seems i'm not successfully converting that F-22 & F-117 SF2 stuff pit

Thanks

W

Guys,

Anyone here have a good F-22 and F-117 better pit please? seems i'm not successfully converting that F-22 & F-117 SF2 stuff pit

Thanks

W

Switch to SF2.

• Like 1

the reason i play SF1 now because of multiplayer feature, i wanna play it on LAN with my local friends here  and i do have SF2 installed ;)

Edited by wiki

I haven't switched to FS2 because I have modded some great features onto the aircraft that I fly in SF1. Why throw away all that good work?

As regards the F-117, I fly with a full-screen HUD, so I don't need the graphic of the cockpit.

I also have done a great job with all my stock in WOE. It took me many years. Then why to switch to SF2 where so many things will not work? And that's too bad many SF2 aircrafts and their cockpits are not compatible with SF1. It is an impass! Of course it is not like with ETS 2 (trucks), which situatian is very stupid - they stamp new patches just about every month and then old mods and maps are not compatible with the new patch. The modders go behind with their mods and maps! Fantastic!. Of course I would like to have some features and planes from SF2 in my SF1, but no chance. So everyove have to decide himself/herself. The issue of compatibility between two versions should have been solved another way I think. But I am an amateur and guess that was impossible of course :-). Anyway SF1 and SF2 are the best simulators ever! Many thanks for them!

we can fly SFP-1 online,,, hyperlobby has arenas if one would choose to do a little work on it ,, like ground start and rampstart for offline ,,plus I'm not ponying up for a new computer too run 2

@Yubba
i use many SF2 planes to my SF1 just for local multiplayer but i use WOI Kadesh which can have many SF2 planes got working ! but too bad those F22 pit from Julhelm didn't work :(
i use latest version of F-117 from SF2 and it's cockpit anyway ;)