Sign in to follow this  
F24A

Does someone has the final episode of Dogfights TV series?

There are 18 episodes in Dogfights season 2,but I find just 17 episdoes on iTunes and Microsoft Store.Both of them don't contain the 18th episodes-"Dogfights of the future".So I bought "Dogfights: the complete season 2" DVD,but it also has only 17 episodes...So where can I find a definition version of "Dogfights of the future"?

Have you tried YouTube? I'm sure I've seen it on there before.

I find one 720P version,but it's a little crooked and looks like a trapezoid...

I still cannot understand why "Dogfights:the complete season 2"only has 17 episodes instead of 18.It should has all episodes...And why iTunes has only 17 episodes too?

I find one 720P version,but it's a little crooked and looks like a trapezoid...

That was likely done to fool the automatic software looking for copyright violations.

The most common reason I could imagine for the episode having aired but then not being available for purchase later is that it used music or something else that they either should not have used because it was never cleared in the first place, or they only had air rights and not home video redistribution rights.

There are known instances of films and TV shows that had music of one type or another in it that was replaced for home video. If they didn't bother to replace or remove the offending parts, they would be forced to remove it from sale.

My box set for the complete season two has 6 DVDs and Dogfights of the Future is the sole one on disk 6.

My box set for the complete season two has 6 DVDs and Dogfights of the Future is the sole one on disk 6.

Really?My Season 2 DVD has only 5 disks…And on cover it says "seventeen of the world's most daring air battles viewed from the pilot's seat"…

71aSFDIbrNL._SY445_.jpg

That is the cover of my DVD,it contains 5 disks.

Edited by F24A