-----------------------------
SEA HiRes Camo Skins by NeverEnough
Hangar and Loading Screens by NeverEnough
A-7E Template by Wrench
Escapac Ejection Seat by THE BANDIDOS-TEAM
USAFNM1 Pilot by X-ray

Installation:
------------------------------
Simply extract the contents of the SEA Pack_A-7D.7z to your desktop or a temporary folder. Then copy/paste the Effects and Objects folder into your Mods\StrikeFighters2, Mods\StrikeFighters2 Europe or Mods\StrikeFighters2 Vietnam folder. If asked to "OVERWRITE" or "Replace The Files In The Destination", click yes.
Shift 0 will open and close the canopy.
USAFCAMO7, USAFCAMO8, and USAFCAMO9 each have different shark jaws and eyes. Two hangar screens are included. If you would like to use A-7D2_Hangar rather than the default A-7D1_Hangar Screen, edit the included A-7D.INI line to read "HangarScreen=A-7D2_HANGAR.JPG" (without the quotes!).
I hope you enjoy!

• Like 2

Sorry but high rez is not only a high rez texture....

Skin should have also accurate stencils, weathering etc...

Just my 2 cents...

Sorry but high rez is not only a high rez texture....

Skin should have also accurate stencils, weathering etc...

Just my 2 cents...

I agree.

Soulfreak, I would really appreciate it if you could point me to some worthwhile sources of hi res stencils.  About the best I found after several Google searches were some jpg's of decal sheets, but they were not high enough resolution that I could use them. 

Here are 3 links for a start...the second one is from a Navy Corsair, the 3rd one from a greek, but I'm sure stencils are similar.

http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/weichao_chen2/a-7d_70-0970/
http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/bill_spidle2/a-7a_153135/

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-G6moybOLTpg/VK2l2zKFAfI/AAAAAAAAAF0/VYDn-zLsidg/s1600/141016-18%2B(45).jpg

In general I suggest looking for walkarounds. Sometimes other airforces or countries have a similar type....US Navy, Greece or Portugal for example. Try to use what you have, you will probably never find a reference for all possible stencils. Sometimes it's just difficult to find useful infos about them (A-1 Skyraiders atm for me). And sometimes you stumble upon useful pictures while looking for other stuff. I guess it takes some time to find sources and thinking a bit out of the box helps too.

• Like 1