ive got WW2 up to modern aircraft on SF1 and ive got some SF2 converted to SF1, are there any WW1 aircraft for SF1 or would it be possible to convert them from WW1 games over to SF1?

ive got WW2 up to modern aircraft on SF1 and ive got some SF2 converted to SF1, are there any WW1 aircraft for SF1 or would it be possible to convert them from WW1 games over to SF1?

Check out FIRST EAGLES - it might be possible to utilize First Eagles downloaded aircraft and install them onto your SF1 game.

First Eagles download aircraft are in the downloads section.

Some of the WW1 aircraft are fricking superb and some of the Albatros skins in particular are totally fantastic. They are without doubt a testament to the skill , enthusiasm and talent which some modders and skinners at this site posess and happily contribute to this site for the benefit and enjoyment of the wider Combat Ace community. Hats off to them.  :good:  :good:  :good:

Yes I have done a few, if you go to SF2 downloads I have put some in there, however, be aware the FM doesn't behave the same as it does in First Eagles.

Go drop the 20 on First Eagle,,, I did this morning it wasn't as big of a file as I thought, downloaded in a few minutes, even my chase the dot edit works,in it, over all I think it's a nice addition to my collection of flight sims

FE is well worth the investment. Just do it!! :)

The flightmodel which is used in First Eagles fits better for prop planes than the other games. Thatswhy FE is first choice.