Sign in to follow this  
logan4

Strike Fighters modern combat for PC

Export of assests to .LOD is possible, but the planes lack internals, so they would need to be reworked

OK

guys, this is Unity game -not even Pro edition- so if any of you do know how Unity deployment works you then know it takes a bit of shady at best workarounds to extract data back to core PC format, I won't say I am looking into it at the moment edit: because of course I do not

Edited by Stary
  • Like 3

PLEASE use LOD to transfer AI plane to SF2 :bowdown2:

nope, all I can say is it is one popular mesh exchange but isn't LOD format

Well this is something that Souli not needs.

I stay on the good old SF2 series.

Well this is something that Souli not needs.

I stay on the good old SF2 series.

That attitude is gonna give you and all others SF 2 Exp3 or edit: SF3 in no time for sure :ok:

sheesh you guys...

seems actually no one but me bought it?

Edited by Stary

That attitude is gonna give you and all others SF 2 Exp3 or edit: SF3 in no time for sure :ok:

sheesh you guys...

I'm pretty sure, buying all his arcade-stuff since sf2 doesn't have any impact on a possible SF3 or Exp.3. It just leads to more stuff like that. ;)

• Like 1

me thinks some are on the fence waiting for comments with their popcorn,  others like me are cursing the ability of sites like TW and Steam to release in times of thinner money.  (well ok i'm both)

sheesh you guys...

I didn't buy the PC version, but plan on buying all the in app purchases of the Android version. Just as I bought all the pro versions of his apps and made a few purchases in SF Israel app. Even though that might not be the best way to bring TK back to PC market...

I could buy the PC version too if there was some way to synch saved games between different versions

Edited by stuntman

On a similar topic, I'm quite impressed with the job TK made on the new maps. It looks really good

sheesh you guys...

Think Logan got it too, If I knew that buying this will get SF3 on the way I will get it in no time, together with Ipad apps, but it seems is not the case.

I just got to scrap up the money...I DO want to give it a try!

no siasran, I think not, but sveral variants of Hornets etc

Well.... I tried the mobile version ...  not too bad. For a mobile game. Compared to other free crap, it is still the best out there but I have the feeling of "among the blind, the one-eyed is the king". TW in this case had advantage, they have a complete game which just needed to be ported, downgraded - apart from some new models nothing new we haven't seen. Nicely playable, many planes (if you buy them) as I said not bad. I liked the previous titles as well, but quickly got bored, tho.

Here you can buy parts of the game like loadout and custom mission screen, extra money, level limit removal, ad removal...  that's at least five times 1100HUF=3.66$  =18.33$

I generally despise the in-game purchase policy in any game, including early release paid betas and to some point DLCs as well.  I'm not going to pay for a half game, to pay the other half later. Just because they are in a haste to release and make money.

I would pay for something that is extra, but not for fixing bugs and completing what was expected to be complete already.

i'm a bit disappointed though that TK didn't make a "unlock everything" in app purchase. The pro version of SF legends allows to unlock all aircrafts from the start, and after 18$ or so of purchase, that would be a welcome addition.

Edited by stuntman

It's sad to us, but this is unfortunately the market today. I guess more people enjoy arcadey HAWX-style games instead of proper air combat.

As far as I seen only aircraft which are in service today are included. OR will be in service.

There is an updated version that addresses control with mouse. 

In case you have this game of course.

I have on phone... bought arming screen for some bucks. Good when you have no PC and bored)

"No cockpit view"

and this is a selling point how?

Think I'll pass...

As for more ambitious PC development, think its pretty clear by now TK has abandoned the SF line, SF2NA having been released nearly 5 years ago.

Probably cash in on War thunder mouse players...

Falcon

Does it have a "ludicrous speed" button?

Hi,

anyone had a try at the new DLC for the PC version? Is it worth checking out? The price seems to have gone up quite a bit, standing at $24,95 currently ...

Cheers,

On 3/26/2017 at 12:33 PM, Stary said:

no siasran, I think not, but sveral variants of Hornets etc

I know on the iOS version of modern combat, TK released a huge update with a ton of nations added, like Brazil with an AMX, and I know that he added an F-14D in one of those updates so I think it should be in this one (but it's TK and he certainly moves in mysterious ways)

As frustrating as it can be to see him no longer working on SF2, I'm with you... I think he created a great thing with this series and he deserves our money.