Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GKABS

View File Jet Pilot SF1
      Hello and thank you for downloading my work.
      https://gkabs.net
      What's included:
      New Pilot model
      All my files should include the Strike Fighters 1 Series game file (.LOD) and the texture required.
      This is for Strike Fighters 1 Series ONLY.
      Installation:
      Copy the files to Objects\pilot folder
      Add these lines to the _DATA.INI file to any jet you would like to add the new pilot to.
      [Pilot]
      PilotModelName=GK-Pilot     <----
      PilotHeadNodeName=GK-Head    <----
      if you have a two-seater add the Copilot as well.
      [CoPilot]
      PilotModelName=GK-Pilot1    <----

If you need any further help please read the Knowledge Base at:

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/

LICENSE:
      You are allowed to use this model and everything included with it for personal non-profit use for Strike fighters 1 and 2. For use outside of this scope, you need to contact me for permission.
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      Big thanks to Crawford for sending me the required MaxExporter_Max2009 and for testing the file in SF1.
      Software used:
      3d Max 2009
      UVLayout v2 Pro
      Substance Painter
      Adobe Photoshop
      Fuse
      FaceGen
      If you need any assistance please contact me at 
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      Submitter GKABS Submitted 01/12/2020 Category Pilot Mods  
    • By GKABS
      Hello and thank you for downloading my work.
      https://gkabs.net
      What's included:
      New Pilot model
      All my files should include the Strike Fighters 1 Series game file (.LOD) and the texture required.
      This is for Strike Fighters 1 Series ONLY.
      Installation:
      Copy the files to Objects\pilot folder
      Add these lines to the _DATA.INI file to any jet you would like to add the new pilot to.
      [Pilot]
      PilotModelName=GK-Pilot     <----
      if you have a two-seater add the Copilot as well.
      [CoPilot]
      PilotModelName=GK-Pilot1    <----

If you need any further help please read the Knowledge Base at:

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/

LICENSE:
      You are allowed to use this model and everything included with it for personal non-profit use for Strike fighters 1 and 2. For use outside of this scope, you need to contact me for permission.
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      Big thanks to Crawford for sending me the required MaxExporter_Max2009 and for testing the file in SF1.
      Software used:
      3d Max 2009
      UVLayout v2 Pro
      Substance Painter
      Adobe Photoshop
      Fuse
      FaceGen
      If you need any assistance please contact me at 
      gkabs@gkabs.net
    • By JamesWilson
      Hi guys, i have a very big issue regarding one of my favourite games of all time: Strike Fighters: Project 1.
      I play this beautiful old game on my PC and i run it pretty well at lowest settings and 1920x1080p (i had ALSO to change "default graphic card option" to  my high-performances NVIDIA graphic card, due to the fact that the game heavily lags if i run it with the default graphic card option, even if it's all set on lowest settings).
      After i figured out this little issue, the game runs pretty smoothly and at an high framerate so, what's the problem?
      The problem is that whenever i hit or shoot down a plane or i look at an explosion, the game freezes for a couple of seconds...
      So i don't know what to do and why this happens…   
      Is that because Strike Fighters: Project 1 is too old for a modern medium-high end PC? (I used to play it also on my previous low end Windows XP PC, and i never had any kind of problem)
      Should i play the game at lower resolutions even if all settings are already at lowest?
      Why had i to choose my high-performances NVIDIA graphic card to play the game without lag even if it's an old and well optimized game?
      Please help me, i know SF:P1 is a very old game and i should go for SF2, but the first one is one of my favourite games of all time and THIS PROBLEM MAKES THE GAME UNPLAYABLE!!!
      THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH, cause this is a HUGE PROBLEM, i really have no idea of what to do and i'm very confused about what's happening... 
    • By Jon_Beers

View File F-4S_Beta.7z
      Here is an F-4S Phantom II with only 2 skins. I have in my personal stash version more skins, but I need to finish tweaking.
      The completed version will have more skins and I'll include weps and sound files, pilots etc.  If no pilot shows up when u try this one you'll have to edit the 'data' file and change the pilot with one you have.
      I just realized I neglected to change the sound settings in the data file...so i enclosed my j79.wav files.

Be careful not to overwrite what you don't want to loose, so I'd unzip it to somwplace like C:\Temp...the copying to the right folders.
      J79.7z
      Submitter RedFish Submitted 08/19/2018 Category F-4 Phantom II  
    • By Jon_Beers

View File DEUCES Euro Desert Terrain
      Am not sure who created this mod of the desert terrain using Euro Airwar textures other than 'Dueces' but here it is.
      I call it in a couple missions uploaded in my F-4S_F-4N pack to be uploaded today barring tech difficulties.

I modded the 'nations' file, BTW.
      Submitter jonBeers Submitted 08/23/2018 Category Terrains  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..