Skyviper

This is the Police! Don't ... hey let me fix your door.

This is the the police! You're all under arres uh your door fell down let me fix it for you.

PinkElegantDogfish-size_restricted.gif

• Like 1

HaHa!!

You never see officer Fife there holster his weapon or see his severed fingers as he re-swings that door square to the opening. Besides the law abiding citizens who just got done skiing gathered around that bar thought it was rude how he interrupted their country guitar music playing friend. 

You never see officer Fife there holster his weapon or see his severed fingers as he re-swings that door square to the opening. Besides the law abiding citizens who just got done skiing gathered around that bar thought it was rude how he interrupted their country guitar music playing friend. 

You're the only one who mentioned the guitar. I saw that too and was wondering why people on the thread I saw this on didn't say anything.

Because those are the STALKER guys and the dude playing the guitar is all over the place in those games. :biggrin:

Just spat my coffee. Thanks!