Erik

An email from your wife

My darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip, I want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick-up truck this afternoon. Fortunately, it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me. The doctors say I'll be just fine in 10 to 12 months after all this is behind me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart because I wanted to make sure to have your favorite cookies and a hot cooked meal when you return next week. The shopping and the ride home was fine but when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but fortunately the pickup came to a stop when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me.  You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.  I am enclosing a picture of the damage for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife. 
XXXOOO

Image636329600967847949.png

Oh and before I forget. Your girlfriend called this morning.

• Like 4

*rofl*

Really a good one Erik!

Great Erik, i don't buy a Ferrari for that...... :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Nah, that's just a scratch! Just a bit of polish and it'll look like it just came out of the dealership!

Something was telling me that she had found something out.

That was awesome.