combatace444

need help plz in strike fighters 2 ww2 Europe

i just downloaded strike fighter WW2 Europe part 1 ,2 & 3 and i followed all the installation instructions, but when i run the game 

press instant action or single mission or campaign the game freezes. i dont know why

If this is the DAT mod you would be better asking for support in their forum.

• Like 1

Indeed.

Hi there,

First, happy new year everybody, may the best be with you and your relatives !

I tried to join DAT community for more than one mounth, but unfortunatly I didn't receive any answer...

Is there another way to download the WW2 Europe part 1 ,2 & 3 files ?

TX a lot.

unfortunately, there's nothing WE at CombatAce can do about Capun's site. 

Yes Wrench, according to your baneer, I really understand what you mean :wink:

Meanwhile, I someone knows an alternate dld link...

I think your best bet is to put together an ETO centered installation using aircraft/files available here at CombatAce. 

• Like 1

while the easiest way around it, there would still be a substantial number of aircraft unavailable;

Me-110/210/410s, Boston/Havoc, Manchester, Sunderland, Swordfish, Skua, Barracuda, He-111, Ju-52, Blenheims, Beaufort, Battle, Ar-234, Hampden, some Ju-88 variants, Ta-152/FW-190 (unitl the Argentine modder gourp finishes theirs). Many of our existing aircraft (Bf-109s & FW-190s*) are exceedingly old (2005-ish) and show their age.

If one can live within those restrictions, well, it's very workable.

Many have been replaced by CA modders (Hurricanes, early Spitfires -Mk9 and later are stock 3W birds).

But you'd also be missing their campaign files, so be limited to single missions

Also, we DO NOT discuss, EVER, "alternate download links".  That "person" will most likely cause some kind of shitstorm here  if/when he gets wind of it. So be advised. Behind the scenes file sharing is not allowed, permitted. Especially with them. We may not like them, but we still have to respect their rules and permissions on their "copywrited" files

*=the Argentine boys are also working on the 190A series as well

• Like 1