Sign in to follow this  
CptHrki

Removing gun camera in MiG-21MF cockpit

So I'm using the pit from the MiG-21 Complete Pack 1.8 and randomly saw in a thread (http://combatace.com/topic/23347-mig-23-hud/page-6) that it's actually possible to remove the camera completely, however the method stated does nothing for me. In fact, Instrument[119]=MNM02 is commented out with // in my Cockpit_MiG-21MF file. Can anyone help?

Edited by CptHrki

did you try uncommenting (remove the slashes) and see what happens?

did you try uncommenting (remove the slashes) and see what happens?

Yep, I forgot to mention it in the post, no change again. In fact, here's a pastebin of the cockpit ini (with the changes I made): https://pastebin.com/r907KWVb

As you can see, the part of the file where MNM02 is written has a line above that says "dial natural head movement" according to Google translate, so I'm not too sure what's going on here, maybe the camera is a part of the cockpit mesh and not an instrument.

Nevermind, it's working now for whatever reason. Thanks for the reply :)

the head movement thing is, basicly, your head getting bounced around the cockpit. Most everybody turned of off ages! ago!