Sign in to follow this  
Tecumseh

Front& up snap view?

Tryingt to get my hat switch to allow a front up view as opposed to the up view which is just straight up. Can anyone help me with this? I have gotton the front up view to work but want it to release to the regular cockpit view when i let off of the hat switch. Any pointers appreciated.

T

Either program your stick to replicate the numpad buttons or use the config options within the game to map the hat presses to your choice of available views, assuming that the option is there in the game for what you want?

Edited by Hengist

Either program your stick to replicate the numpad buttons or use the config options within the game to map the hat presses to your choice of available views, assuming that the option is there in the game for what you want?

Tried it from in game - there is a front up view but it doesn't snap back to normal cockpit view.

I also tried using one button on my stick for the number pad 5 up view it works for front left up for ex but couldnt get it for frontup. Will try some more when i get a chance. had it programmed before but cant remember how i did it. Doncha just hate that.. :blink: